It Takes Two To Tango 1: All Alone

Start from the beginning

______

"Hey," Keralis hums looking over to Bdubs, "Have you seen Tango recently?"

"Uh no, i haven't," Bdubs murmurs.

Keralis frowns and pulls his communicator out

Keralis1: @all has anyone seen tango

ImpulseSV: no

Xisuma:I haven't
Zedaph: Nope

Keralis1: when was the last time anyone saw him

Grian: Bout a week ago

GeminiTay: I saw him 7 days ago

Xisuma: OK, we split up to look for him.

As Keralis and Bdubs search the cave they begin to really worry. They head to his starter base's basement and try to open the door, locked.

Keralis pulls his pickaxe out and cuts through the door easily, "Oh no," He buzzes, spotting the mess inside. Shulker boxes are laying around the small home. A few plushies poke out from some blankets.

Walking deeper in Keralis bolts towards a form laying splayed out on the ground, "Bdubs, Get Impulse and Zed over here now."

Bdubs nods and steps outside.

"Tango?" Keralis whispers softly, moving the teens head around, "You with me buddy?"

His eyes flutter softly and he launches himself up and backs away, "What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing sleeping on the floor?" Keralis asks softly, guiding Tango to the couch.

"I-I uh," Tango shrugs.

"How about you tell me what happened?" Keralis hums, "Or do you want to wait for Impulse and Zed?"

"Wait," Tango scrunches back on the couch, wrapping his wings around himself.

"You look half starved," Keralis clicks, "When was the last time you ate?"

Tango shrugs.

Marching over to his ender chest, Keralis pulls a bowl of stew out, "Drink."

"I'm sorry," Tango sighs as he sips at the stew.

A soft knock comes from the door. Walking over, Impulse sits next to Tango and pulls him into a hug. Zedaph sits quietly across from the shaken teen.

"I'm sorry," He repeats.

"What happened?" Impulse whispers.

"I-I, i uh, i thought you didn't, want me... its dumb..."