𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙮《𝙈𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙡 𝙅. 𝙁𝙤𝙭》

Depuis le début

"So you think I can't?"

"If you say you can, then you probably can't. I mean, I can work with you on it, but if your comfortable, great" you simply sighed, knowing that you got Michael where you wanted him, in a position where he felt insecure, and would take up your offer of "working on the kiss"

"Okay, so how do I work on it?" It seemed like it was Michael's turn to ask the questions, but remained oblivious to the fact, that you were just trying to steal a kiss from him.

Pausing for a moment, you subtly bit your bottom lip, trying to think of a believable response, that wouldn't make you sound like a pervert, or a weirdo.

"Just..just pretend I'm her"

Michael nodded, and stepped closer to you, making it harder for you to contain the blush threatening to spill on your face, and the skipping beat of your heart.

"Okay, what do you do with your hands?" You asked, earning no response, which only proved that Michael didn't know where to put his hands.

"They go on my hips, now look me in the eye" you directed, which Michael followed, causing your breathing to hitch, when you placed his hands onto your hips, and looked into his beautiful eyes. You were broken out of your little daydream by Michael's laughter, not being the best with handling serious scenarios.

"You know, I don't have to do this, I'm just trying to help you, so grow up a little" you pretended to be annoyed, but who were you kidding? you could never be actually annoyed with Michael.

"Okay, sorry" Michael shut up, and resumed looking into your eyes, making it get harder for you to even form your next sentence; if only he knew the impact he had on you.

"She'll probably do this" you wrapped your arms around Michael's neck, feeling totally entranced by how close you were to your best friend, and how good he looked tonight.

"How do you know that?" Michael chuckled.

"I know, okay? Plus, I watch alot of TV" you were quick to say, mentally preparing yourself to endure the feeling of his lips, knowing that fireworks would probably go off in your head, once you felt his lips against yours.

"Now close your eyes"

Michael closed his eyes, and couldn't believe that he was about to kiss his bestfriend, the girl he had known since he was fourteen, and the girl he'd follow anywhere if she asked. He told himself he wasn't in love with you, convinced that you had your eyes set on somebody else. Michael didn't want to ruin a good friendship, by spilling his guts about the feelings he kept stashed away, the feelings that were starting to resurface, after being suppressed for so long.

Without letting another minute pass, you leaned forward, and placed your lips onto Michael's. As predicted, the fireworks went off, and the blood rushed quickly to your cheeks. Your heart was practically pounding against your chest, feeling Michael start to move his lips against yours, the feeling absolutely exhilarating, yet so foreign, but so good.

The kiss was overall, passionate and slow, but was gradually picking up, as Michael's hands squeezed your hips, and your fingers ran through his soft locks; your mere touch almost sending him over the edge.

You were both enjoying the kiss too much, enjoying it more than bestfriends should, and you just knew you had to pull away first, because you realized what you were doing was wrong. Afterall, you knew Michael wasn't in love with you, you knew he was probably head over heels for someone else, and knew it was wrong to fool him into kissing you. It stung, but you just had to face the fact that you would never be able to make him love you, no matter what you did.

Abruptly pulling away, your face was completely flushed red, causing Michael to look at you confusedly, wondering why you harshly pulled away, and why your face was as red as a tomato.

"Are you okay, Y/n? Did I do something wrong?" Michael asked worriedly, watching you throw on your leather jacket, the salty tears were practically threatening to pour down your reddened cheeks.

"Everything's peachy" you said sarcastically, before leaving his room, heading down the flight of stairs, and completely leaving his house. You couldn't believe what you had done, you couldn't believe that you had a change of heart about the entire thing. Despite the fact that his lips knocked you off your feet.

"I'm such an idiot" you scolded yourself, feeling the teardrops roll down your cheeks, which you wiped with the sleeve of your jacket, as you continued to walk down the short walkway. The autumn breeze couldn't dry the streams of your tears, and thr bright stars in the sky couldn't console you; you were heartbroken.

Suddenly, you felt an firm grip on your forearm, spinning you around to face Michael, who now had a worried expression on his face.

"Please tell me what's wrong, I'm your bestfriend" Michael begged, soon noticing the tear tracks on your red cheeks, leaving him puzzled. You rarely cried, and never blushed, it seemed like these two things only occurred after the kiss, yet, Michael still couldn't put it altogether.

"You wouldn't understand" you choked on your words, more tears were starting to fall, and you tried to wipe them away as quick as you could, not wanting Michael to see you like this

"I wouldn't understand what?"

You were hesitant to lay it all out now, but you knew you just had to, or the feeling would completely crush you, even more than it already has.

"You wouldn't understand what it's like to be in love with your bestfriend. You wouldn't understand how hard it is for me to watch him go out with the wrong girls, and be completely oblivious to the fact that I love him. I love him so much it hurts me" you cried, and that's when Michael finally realized that you were in love with him. He couldn't believe it, he couldn't believe that you had feelings for him, and it only encouraged him to tell you about the feelings he had covered up for years.

"No, I do understand. I understand what it's like to be in love with your bestfriend, because I've been in love with mine since the eighth grade. I just had to hide my feelings, because I didn't think she felt the same, turns out she does" Michael grinned, watching the your last teardrop fall, and look at him in shock. You never thought in a million years that you'd hear Michael say he was in love with you, that was the kinda thing that only happened in your fantasies.

"Seriously?" You asked, wanting confirmation on the wild fact that Michael was in love with you.

"Seriously" Michael's grin turned into a smile, as he cupped your face, wiping away any stray tears with the pads of his thumbs, before placing his lips onto yours. This time the kiss felt different, and maybe that was because you both knew how eachother truly felt.

He kissed you sweetly, and slowly, the kiss only lasting a few moments, until he pulled away. Yes, the kiss was short, but it was still enough to prove the point that he loved you.

"I'm canceling my date with that girl, because I'd rather take out a girl that I'm in love with" Michael stated, causing you to chuckle.

"I love you" you smiled, happy that you finally got the man of your dreams.

"I love you too"

~Not Edited