Facing Stormterror

Start from the beginning

Because of that realisation, he stumble back from shock. Y/n took in opportunity to grab him by the collar and push him to the ground holding him in place.

"Please don't kill me, please don't kill me!" The spy begged.

Y/n took awhile to analyse his clothing to see yet another Electro symbol on his shirt.

"He was no doubt a spy from Inazuma,  spying on me. If I let him go... He will tell the Electro Archon about my whereabouts."

"Please let me go! I have family! I 'll tell you everything I know!" The spy continues to beg for his life.

"How pathetic, it' s clear as day, that the Electro Archon send him here to locate us. So that she can 'defeat' us by herself. We should kill him, Y/n."

"You said you have a family right?" Y/n asked the spy. Totally ignoring Blair protests.

"Yes.. Yes! Please spare me I won't tell a soul!"

Y/n starts to slowly release her grip on the spy. Just then two shurikens headed for Y/n. She managed to dogde them. But let go of the spy as well. More shurikens came her way as she evaded them and hid behind a tree. The barrage of shurikens finally came to a stop, and Y/n was able to safely more out from a hiding place. Realising the spy was gone, she grab her katana and start heading out of the forest.

While Blair was cursing at her.
"Can you be anymore incompetent?! You just let go of a spy that knows our location!"

"I was going to let go of him in the first place. Plus didn't you say you can handle any Archon."

"U-ugh! Of course I can, I just rather not go through the trouble of wasting my precious time on a puny fly."

"Okay, whatever you say."

Y/n finally made it out of the forest somehow.

"No! Tone Deaf Bard!"

She heard Paimon yelling out to Venti.
"They must be close!"

Y/n ran to the direction of where she heard Paimon. Eventually,  she saw them, shielding Venti from Stromterror. She also caught sight of the same Abyss Mage that was trying to convince her to join them in their silly plans.

"You! You were planing this all along? To have me slain by them?"

Just then, Dvalin let out a deafening roar. Y/n covered her ears and tries not to get swept away by the strong wind. Y/n could hear Venti's voice but is unable to make out what his was saying to Dvalin. Once the strong wind subsides, the Abyss Mage started to ridicule them.

"The time has come for the dragon to serve its true master... While you bewail your pathetic selves. And watch the world tremble with fear!" With that, both Dvalin and the scummy Abyss Mage was gone.

"Dvalin..." Venti said sadly.

Y/n finally ran up to them, apologising profusely for her late arrival.

"Why did you even bother coming now?" Diluc retorted.

"Master Diluc, Behave."Jean remarked.

Diluc let out a 'Hmph' but said nothing else (simp).

" Barbat- Venti, please, be careful... "

" Hehe... You've known my true identity for some time now, haven't you Jean? Though, I thank you for continuing to use the name Venti. "

" How's the Holy Lyre? Can it still be played? Or does it need to be repaired? "Diluc asked

" Oh... Unfortunately, I think it's beyond repair...."

Eventually, the group settled on saving Dvalin by dealing with the Abyss Mage first. Thanks to Diluc, the group doesn't have to go through the trouble of getting information on the Abyss Order.

"Diluc... Though he dislikes the Knights of Favonius, he protects Monstadt in his own way." Paimon said admirably.

"Ooh? Why does our little Paimon sound so doting all of a sudden? Venti teased.

" Hmph. Wait for my word. I'll be sure
to let the Abyss Order know that their blatant disregard for Monstadt.... Will not go unpunished. "

" And Y/n don't. Be. Late. " Diluc curtly said.

We reached 1000+ views! This might be the most accomplished achievement in terms of popularity(I always was a loner) . And it's thanks to you guys. I an grateful to you all! Till then, keep on smiling!

Liz

1409 words