She was wrong though he was only going challenge her, he got some random skank with a shorter dress than Vee . Seeing Luca and the girl dancing made Vee mad because she didn't like the idea of him being with another girl . She knew then that she had feelings for him ,  she had real feelings for him .

She grabbed the guy's hands that she was dancing with and put it on her hips while she grinded against his male area. Luca then puts his hands on the girl's boobs and she allowed him to.  Vee was green with jealousy . Luca then kissed the girls neck and Vee just snapped .

She went over to the girl and yanked her by her strawberry blonde hair and through her down in the middle of the floor. She started banging the girls head against the floor and pulling the poor girls hair out of her scalp. Luca kinda enjoyed seeing this wild side of Vee. He then pulled Vee of the defenceless girl . They decided to cut their night short by going home.

" Why did you attack the girl ? Were you jealous ? " He ask taunting her.

" Fuck off ! " She says flashing him the finger .

" How could you get jealous when you started it ? How does that work ? " He ask her laughing.

" You still laughing ? You are the reason for my actions. I attacked the poor girl because of you . " She shouts at him pointing her index finger at him and he just kept laughing.

" You pissing me the fuck off ! " She continues as she grabbed her handbag throwing him the expensive handbag.

He turned to her and moved closer to her .

" Do you want me ? " He ask her.

" No . " She says crossing her arms infront of her chest pushing her breast up .

" Then why did you attack the girl ? " He ask me again.

" I don't know.  " She says.

" Come here. " He says turning her face towards him and pushed his lips against hers.

" What are you doing ? " She ask breaking the miss she wanted the whole time.

" I know why you attacked the girl , you got jealous. " He says grinning from ear to ear at her.

" You wish ! " She says rolling her eyes at him .

When the car stopped infront of the mansion, she got left the car and went inside . He ran after her and followed her into her room . He locked the door behind him and she looked at him .

" What are you doing here? This is my room . " A drunk Victoria asked Luca .

" I came to give you what you want . " He says .

" What is that ? " She ask sitting down with her legs ready for him to enter .

" Don't do that . " He smiles as his eyes darted between his legs .

" Do what ? " She ask Luca acting all oblivious.

" Teas me like that. " he says bitting down on his pink bottom lip .

" I ain't doing anything , the alcohol is just making you dilution. " She says placing her hand on her thigh then seductively moves it up removing more and more of her leg and lace underwear. 

" You wanna play that game ? " He ask her with his signature seductive smirk.

He walks closer to her and push her down . Shivers sent down her spine. She wanted him more now than ever.  He positioned her on the bed and spread her legs. He smiled at her before he disappeared between her things. 

His lips kissing her thighs, moving closer to her kitty . He kissed her kitty that was hiding under her beautiful lace panties . He spread the panties to the side and started doing his thing . She bit down on her bottom lip trying to stop a moan from escaping her matte red lips .

His tongue flicking against her clit . She let out a heavy breath that assured him that she was enjoying his service down there.  Her breathing started getting heavy before she let out loud moan . She pulled his as legs stiffen before she came undone in his mouth .

He got up and she pulled him on top of him and kissed him . Her pussy was calling out to him making her want even more of him. She locked her legs around his body . She tasted herself on his lip , she sifted her body so she could be on top of him .

She pulled his shirt over his head . He wanted her badly but at this moment she wanted every inch of him inside of her tight vagina. He pulled dress over her head and through it on the floor she unbuckled his pants and through and he pulled his pants down.

This was it , the moment she has been waiting for . She sat down on his man meat and felt his erected meat between her thighs . She grinds her body back and forth. He sucked on her hard nipples making her moan . He overpowered her and got on top of her. . She reached down under his boxers waistband attempting to grab his meat but he stopped her .

" As much as I want to fuck the living hell out of you, we not going to do it tonight babes.  " He smirk getting up .

He looked at her and pulled his pants back on before leaving her in her room leaving her craving for more of him. She regrets teasing him like that .

*****

- What do you think about it babies ? Vote for it please my beautiful babies. Oh i have a ship name for Luca and Victoria , Luctoria . What ship name would you give them ?