Chapter 1: Packing for the Hotel

A/N:

AngelishYanna: Hello! It's me! I'm editing this book along with MAVIS whose account doesn't work anymore so she uses this account which is Sweet_Wendy's~! I really hope you enjoy!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Lucy's P.O.V

It was another relaxing day at Fairy Tail. Natsu was dancing while Happy was accompanied with loads of other guild members. Gray was attempting to throw insults at him, but Erza was watching very carefully. "Just give them a break!" I yelled to Erza.

Erza looked at me and I immediately gave a smile. "U-U-Um... Doesn't matter..." I said returning to Mira. She looked tired from cleaning the bar counter, I sighed. "How about we have a vacation? I heard about Master Mavis' Hotel." I said. Mira looked at me gratefully and dropped her cloth. "Really! Let's go!" She scurried off packing her clothes. I smiled uncontrollably as I told the others.

Soon the guild was in a mess. Clothes were flying, suitcases, cameras and many more. The whole guild was coming to Mavis' Hotel. Soon everyone was packed and ready to go. I stood up
instructing everyone.

"Group A will go on Bus 20, Group B will commence outside, I will give you instructions there and Group C will go on Bus 22." I said. Everyone rummaged through doors and buses and were busy trying to get to there destinations. I am in Group B and was told to wait outside the guild doors. The Exceeds, DragonSlayers, Erza, Me, Mira and Master were in Group B. Along with Lisanna, and Elfman.

We entered another bus, it was a special bus with black and blue on it. "Master? How come we don't have normal buses?" I said. Master didn't reply, so instead we climbed onto the bus. It had black leather seats side by side with yellow and blue lights flickering here and there. We sat down amazed at the decorations.

"Having a black bus is manly!" Elfman said. Mira laughed, "Don't say that ever again... For reasons..." She giggled. "What's wrong with a black bus?" Natsu said confusingly. Being the dense dumb idiot he is, I replied. "It's racist." I said. "Oh blac-" Natsu said. I stopped him from talking any longer.

"Anyways, we have a special bus. Because we are the service team." Master said. Everyone nodded accept for Natsu. He scratched his head. "What's a service tea-" He said. "Just listen!" I yelled frustratingly.

"So, the plan is we will arrive at the Hotel before the others. We will greet Mavis, and decorate the ball room. We will wait for the others to arrive and boom!" Master said. "Master, I told everyone to bring ball gowns!" Mira said. "What about our ball gowns?" Wendy said. Lisanna stood up and opened a black curtain. It had gowns and tuxes. "Ooh!" All the girls chorused.

-5 Hours Later-

We arrived at the Hotel. We came out of the bus and gazed at the Hotel. It was tall with pink wings on it. On the top was plastered, "Mavis' Hotel." Everyone squealed. "I can't wait!" Wendy said. We then started to enter it. Glorious walls of black enveloped the room with neon pink and purple. In the middle of the lobby was glowing red chair and occupied in it was Mavis.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

AngelishYanna: How did you like that chapter!? Hope you enjoyed! Remember to vote, comment and share!! Sorry if I had any mistakes! Please edit Trisha! AND TO GET MORE NOTICED:

AngelishYanna

Otaku_Royale

Vermillion_Mavis123

TheMagiciansFlower

TheIceMagician

SoniaThykootathil

Otaku_Royale

jaimeechan5

Megan_Vicera01

KeyshaWolf

shubnumjahan12

Mk_The_Animator

Yuki_Fairy