Incredibly Incompetent

Start from the beginning

A few minutes passed, what felt like hours.

Eddy's breath became longer as his desire calmed down a little. Eddy sighed, feeling his body returning normal, more bearable.

"Are you alright now?" Brett asked softly.

"A little...?" Eddy answered hesitantly.

"Good," Brett leaned toward Eddy once again, kissing him.

The same routine was repeated.

Whenever Eddy made a move to hurt Brett, such as kissing him too hard or trying to bite down, Brett would pull back, leaving Eddy frustrated and hungry. Brett would wait until Eddy calmed down a little and start the whole thing again.

For the first few times, Eddy felt like he was being tortured. The hunger erupted to engulf him but his desire was never fulfilled. However as Brett repeated the routine countless times, his bodily instinct slowly began to realize that his hunger could only be quenched when he waited, controlling his strength.

Eddy felt Brett's tongue carefully tasting the rim of his mouth, leaving a wet track. The tongue reached his clenched teeth and Eddy opened his mouth slightly to let Brett in.

Chomp it down. Eat his tongue.

No.

Eddy balled his fist tight to restrain himself from biting down.

Brett's tongue was now encasing Eddy's tongue, deep and slow. Brett panted in Eddy's mouth and Eddy fought all the urge to suck Brett's tongue painfully.

Break the chain. Bite his neck.

Eddy shook his head as Brett's arm hugged his neck warmly. Brett's sweaty body pressed into his as his lips now eagerly yearned for Eddy's kiss.

Brett pulled Eddy's hair in his hand, satisfied with a low growl coming from the beast's mouth. Brett felt the beast's fingers sliding down to his jaw.

Fingers?

Brett panicked as he recoiled back, his breath short and unruly.

The room was silent as they both stared at each other in the dark, realizing that the chain that has been binding Eddy has been long broken.

Eddy loomed over Brett, grabbing his shoulder and pushing him down on the bed forcefully.

Brett's eyes tinged with fear as Eddy looked down, his eyes unblinking and tense. Brett closed his eyes, anticipating the worst.

.

.

What came next was not expected, as Eddy's lips touched Brett's cheek ever so softly.

Brett gasped as the feathery trail tiptoed down to his neck. The beast carefully sucked where his vein was pulsing, his free hand now gently pressing Brett's hip.

Eddy would have gladly torn off the remainder of Brett's clothes to proceed. However, he wasn't sure if he could handle his hunger if he saw what was beneath him. So he stopped, his hand lingering on Brett's belt.

Eddy sighed painfully as he collapsed onto Brett.

"...I'm not ready for this yet," Eddy confessed weakly.

Brett blinked, a small smile creeping to his face. He slowly patted Eddy's hair, feeling the heavy breathing of the beast on him.

"It's alright. We will do it when you're ready," Brett whispered back.

Brett realized two very important things at that moment.

First, the beast could be trained.

Second, there was no denying now that they were longing for each other.

.

.

They hugged in the bed for a while longer. Brett kept patting Eddy's hair as if he were a pet dog, his fingers brushing his ears once in a while. Eddy loved the sensation and curled up next to Brett contentedly, pulling Brett closer to him.

"Your head, is it alright?" Brett asked, touching the side of Eddy's head where he smashed his staff into.

"Yeah, I'm fine. That was sacrilegious though," Eddy laughed.

Brett's face turned bright red as he turned his head to see his staff on the floor with a big crack in the middle.

"Young one, the staff is for using magic, not to use as a club," Eddy teased.

"I suck at magic. I wish I were better," Brett whined, burying his head in Eddy's chest. It smelled nice, a scent of firewood and sweat.

"I know young one, I know." Eddy closed his eyes, trying to control his hunger once more as he felt Brett's breath tickling his skin.

"That might be the only way I can save you from this hunger," Brett muttered.

Eddy knew from the state of Brett's low mavis, it would be impossible to properly feed him, let alone enhance his magical ability any further. However, somehow, Eddy wanted to give it a shot. There was something powerfully enchanting about Brett that he couldn't name and if he were to name it, he would only describe it as fate.

He was in love with this incredibly incompetent magician.