15

Sunoo blinked his eyes open adjusting to the bright light to see Ni-ki dancing. Sunoo had always admired Ni-ki's talent and aptitude for dancing. He had seen him once at a dance open in Korea when he was younger and he couldn't believe how amazing and flawlessly he danced. 

Ni-ki had been short and cute but now he was around 180cm and his features were accentuated. He was really handsome for someone so mean. 

"Um hi!" Sunoo squeaked. 

Ni-ki stopped his music and glanced at Sunoo. 

Fuck why do I want to kiss– 

Ni-ki instantly looked away, he can't comprehend why he want to kiss him. Maybe because his hair was messy and his pouty lips made him want to kiss it away. 

It's just the hormones. He's the closest to looking like a girl here anyways. 

Ni-ki chanted in his mind before forcing himself to speak, "Clean yourself up." 

Sunoo quickly glanced in the mirror and the horror he saw. He wanted to swallow himself up, he looked like an utter mess. He brushed his hair with his fingers and fixed his clothing. 

"Um..Er..." Sunoo stuttered. 

"Out with it, what do you want?" Ni-ki grumbled. 

"Can I room with you?" Sunoo whispered. 

Ni-ki's eyes widened for a split second but he got a hold of himself. 

Fuck I forgot Jay kicked him out so where did he stay for the past two days? 

"Please?" Sunoo whispered breaking Ni-ki out of his thoughts. 

"Fine. You can stay." 

A big smile erupted on Sunoo's face before he knew it he jumped on Ni-ki hugging him tightly causing the latter to stumble backwards holding on to Sunoo's thighs. 

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!" Sunoo giggled in his neck. 

Ni-ki locked eyes with Sunoo and before they knew it they jumped five feet apart. The awkward silence that loomed over them was unbearable. 

Ni-ki quickly cleared his throat, "Uh... I'll grab my things. Wait for me at Room 107." 

Sunoo quickly grabbed his duffel bag, running out trying to hide the red hue on his cheeks. 

The tips of Ni-ki's ears were burning red. It seemed unreal that all that happened in the span of a minute or two. 

What the fuck just happened? 

The same question he's been asking himself a lot lately. 

L