2

jay @parkjongseong i'm kicking this ass out the moment the sun rises tf this bitch thinks he can sleep in MY bed 

sunghoon replying to @parkjongseong stop tweeting at 12am fucker and go to sleep. 

hanbin replying to @parkjongseong oh shit how long do you think this boy is gonna last i'm giving it a month 

ta-ki replying to @dancerhanbin i bet half a month 

ni-ki replying to @takoyaki we aren't that bad... 

ta-ki replying to @nishimurariki scratch that i'm giving it a week 

jay replying to @nishimurariki ...or are we? 

Sunoo's eyes flew open as he felt a deep shiver going down his spine. He blinked his eyes open adjusting to the light to come face to face with an unknown boy standing in front of him with a bucket in his hand. 

Even though he was drenched and shivering in the cold air-conditioned room, Sunoo put a smile on his face introducing himself. "Hello, I'm Sunoo and you must be Jongseong?" 

Jay grabbed his collar and snarled, "Listen here I don't care who the fuck you are but before I return tonight you better scram with all your belongings out of my room. And it's Jay for you, don't you dare call me name ever again." 

Sunoo felt tears prickle in his eyes yet the smile on his face never faltered. 

"I'm sorry...Jay." Sunoo bowed before hurriedly packing his things up in the bag he brought and leaving for practice drenched in water not having time to change out.

"What the– Sunoo!" Heesung and Jungwon ran up to the boy who was shivering and leaving a trail of water behind him. 

"Are you alright? Why do you have your bag with you? Sunoo?" Jungwon asked with concern while Heesung put his hoodie on Sunoo because that was the best he could offer right now. 

"Listen up today we'll be switching over so Heesung goes to where the trainees from Section B are and teach them the choreography we learnt here. Today, Jay from their team will teach you the choreography they learnt to you lot." 

The choreographer locked eyes with Sunoo and giving him a once-over before stalking him. 

"Why are you wet and why do you have your bag with you?" He asked his eyes sharp and words low simmering with anger. 

"I–" 

"How can you be an idol if you are this irresponsible. Get out and don't come back for the day and tomorrow you'll be the first one to present. Have I made myself clear?" 

"Yes sir," Sunoo whispered. 

Jay locked eyes with Sunoo and smirked. 

Sunoo quickly grabbed his bag and ran out as quickly as he could not being able to stand the whispers and murmurs throughout the room. 

L