12

Sunoo had successfully performed in front of both Sections the choreography they learnt yesterday. Needless to say, everyone was impressed. Save Me by BTS is quite difficult especially singing while dancing but Sunoo had nailed it. Only Heesung had nailed the choreography that well so far and everyone was surprised even the choreographers. 

"Today's assignment is teamwork. You can do a duet, trio or group performance. Heesung, Jay, Ni-ki and Sunghoon choose your teams. If there is anyone left behind then they will be a team separately. Tomorrow we'll perform in front of everyone." The choreographer said before he left. 

"We'll go in order. Heesung, Jay, Ni-ki then Sunghoon to pick our teams." 

"Jake." 

"K." 

"Ta-ki." 

"Sunoo." 

Needless to say, everyone was stunned. Sunghoon picked Sunoo. Usually, the guy gets away with doing a solo but he picked someone and more than that he picked Sunoo. 

Sunoo clapped before standing behind Sunghoon. In the end, the groupings are 

1. Heesung, Jake, Geonu. 

2. Jay, K, Jungwon. 

3. Ni-ki, Ta-ki, Hanbin. 

4. Sunghoon and Sunoo. Sunghoon decided to do a duet with Sunoo.

At this point, even Jay and Ni-ki had no idea what was running in his mind. Everyone else teamed up by themselves and took their own respective areas within the practice room. 

Sunoo and Sunghoon took a corner where they decided on the song. 

"I was thinking should we do 0X1 LOVESONG by TXT?" Sunoo asked. 

Sunghoon smiled seeing the boy pouting in deep thought. 

"No fucking way. Sunghoon's smiling." Jake shook Heesung. 

Heesung's jaw dropped. "I–" 

Heesung didn't give two shits and walked over to where Jay and Ni-ki's team was. 

"Won I'm not blind right? Sunghoon's smiling for real right?" Jake whisper-screamed to Jungwon. 

Honestly, the two groups gathered there heard Jake's perplexed whispered and looked over to the duo. 

"I've never seen him that way," Jay mumbled. 

"Do you think Sunghoon likes him?" Ni-ki asked. 

Both of them just blinked at each other not knowing the answer to the question. 

L