Chapter 8: Vacation Pt 2

The next morning both Yoongi and Hobi were up before you are. You groan as you roll over to an empty bed, but stretch out happily.
You could smell fresh coffee being brewed and you smiled. It was your favorite part about sharing a home with Hobi, he always made coffee first thing in the mornings, or whenever he would wake up.
Just as you felt yourself drifting back to sleep, you felt a hand grip your shoulder tightly and your eyes shot open to see Hobi looking down at you with a smile. "Time to get up, we gotta be at the airport soon. I have coffee waiting for you."
"Thank you Hobi..." you say quietly as you reach up and touch his cheek lovingly.
He smiles at you and nods. "Come on now, no procrastination, Yoongi is already pacing the floors" he winks over to you as he heads back downstairs.

*After a 12 hour flight and a long taxi ride to the hotel, the three of you are finally in San Diego, California*
"Ahhhh...." you sigh heavily as you drop your bags on floor and lay across the bed. "I missed being home." you say running your fingers over the hotel sheets.
"It has been a long while since we've visted San Diego huh babe..." Yoongi says as he grabs your bags up from the floor and toss them onto the couch off to the side.
"Its been a couple years....I wonder what mom would say with me bringing two guys home this trip..."  you giggle as you lean up and look at the pair of them.
"You think she will disapprove?" Hobi says, looking a little nervous as he sits down at one of the kitchen tables.
"Oh....uh..." Yoongi looks between you and Hobi, unsure of what he is supposed to say.
"My mom has passed away. She passed away our last visit here. Thats why it took us so long to return." your say, your voice breaking a little.
"Thats right....oh babe I am sorry..." Hobi says as both him and Yoongi walk over to you and hug you tightly.
"Oh its quite alright." you smile hugging them both. "We will visit her while we are here. Her anniversary is in a few days. If thats okay."
They both nod in agreeance. "Anyways..." you say standing up and walking over to your bag to retrieve your tolietries and an outfit.
"I desperately need to shower. So if you two wanna figure out what to do tonight, when I get out we can go. Even if its just resting for the night. But you two decide." you wink as you head to the bathroom and close the door.
Hobi waits until he hears the water turn on, and then her music, before he turned to Yoongi.
"What?" Yoongi says through a half smile. "You want to do me?" he jokes.
"Something like that..." he says shoving Yoongi down on his back and straddling him.
"What are you doing...." Yoongi says in half shock.
"Dont you act surprised Yoongi..." Hobi says leaning down to kiss him, hard against his lips.
Yoongi grabs the back of Hobi's neck and digs his fingernails in for a tight grip, returning the kiss, deepening it, his tongue sliding across Hobi's bottom lip and into his mouth.
As Hobi pulled away for a moment to unzip Yoongi's pants, Yoongi leaned up slightly on his elbows with a curious look on his face.
"Whats gotten into you all of a sudden....?" Yoongi asks, tilting his head to the side.
"You act like this new..." Hobi says in a raspy voice as he shoves Yoongi back down.
"I mean its not, but it is given how you've acted lately..."
"Shut up Yoongi..." he says as he covers his mouth and then leans down to put his semi hard on into his mouth. Using his free hand to stroke him, as his erection began to grow with each movement of his head.
Yoongi moaned into Hobi's hand and tried to move his head to the side to escape his hand, but Hobi tightened his grip and kept doing what he was doing.
Finally after a few moments of blowing him, he moved his hand from his mouth so he could make noise.
"Hobi...I am gonna come..." he says in a desperate moan.
He now arches his back and tries to thrust into his throat, but Hobi pushes him back down and continues to do what he was doing, moving his head up and down. Just as he began to swallow around Yoongi, letting him slip further into his throat, he feels him get off.
After hes finished he helps Yoongi sit back up and kisses him softly on the lips.
"What was that for..." Yoongi says completly out of breath.
"No reason, just wanted to please..." he says as he sits down beside him. 
Yoongi smiles and takes his Hobi's hand in his and leans his head on his shoulder. "I love you, Hoseok."
Hobi smiles and leans his head on Yoongi's. "Love you too."

*Later*

The guys had decided while you were taking a shower, that it would be fun to go out to get a few drinks. And since you were from the area, you could take them around and show them the best spots.
You clapped your hands excitedly once they were finished getting dressed, and took Yoongi's hand in yours. You smiled as you opened the door, and then Hobi surprised you, and took your other hand.
Both you and Yoongi look over to him with small shocked expressions and he just rubbed the back of his head and shrugged.
"I am getting use to the idea."
You side eye Yoongi and give him a small smile as you continue walking.  "Baby steps." you say happily as you hold your head high and walk with them out of the hotel lobby.
Once you guys were outisde, and noticed that hardly anyone was looking in your direction, and if they did, they could careless, Hobi began to relax a little.
"See Hoseok, this is a normal thing. People arent going to ridicule you. And even if they did, fuck em." Yoongi shrugs.
"Yoongi, would it kill you to say one loving or nice thing?" you say playfully nudging him.

As the 3 of you walk into a club, you let go of both their hands and turn to face them, holding your hands up in the air. "Yoongi will recgonize this place, but you dont. This is one of my favorite clubs. They play such upbeat and dope music here to dance!" you say clapping your hands together excitedly.
"God please kill me..." Yoongi says rolling his eyes.
"Shush, you loved it here last time, and we both know Hobi loves to dance."

As some time goes by, the 3 of you have had your fair few of drinks, and are sitting at one of the tables talking, when suddenly a good song with a nice beat comes on.
"Come on lets go dance!" you say standing up suddenly holding out your hands for the guys.
They both take your hands and you lead them out on the floor, Yoongi stands behind you and Hobi in front.
Almost immediatly ou get lost in the music as you lean back on Yoongi and he grabs your waist from behind and moves with you, as Hobi grabs your waist and pulls you close to him, your hips grinding into him.
Yoongi then tries to hold his hands with Hobi, so they would be holding you together, but Hobi flinched a little in response and moved his hands away.
Thats when Yoongi gently pushed you aside and grabbed Hobi by the collar.
You felt your stomach drop as you watched the anger in Yoongi grow.
"Dont be this way Hobi, everything was just fine..." he says quietly.
Hobi doesnt respond, but looks away and over at you.
"Fine...." he says as he lets go of Hobi and starts to walk away.
"Yoongi, where are you going?" you call out to him as you try and follow him.
He walks outside and turns around to see you two following him out.
"I cant do this anymore..." Yoongi says, and you can see hes holding back his tears.
"Yoongi..." you say as you reach out for him.
"Ani!" he shouts as he shvoes your hand away.
Just then Hobi steps in front of you. "Dont take it out on her. She didnt do anything."
"You are right..." Yoongi says as he shoves Hobi. "I should have listened to her. I should have never thought to let you be with us." he says shoving Hobi again.
"Yoongi please stop!" you say trying to grab for him again, but he dodges your touch.
"You want my girl so bad? Then you take her. Cause I am done with your head games."  Yoongi says, his voice breaking.
"My head games? Whos playing games Yoongi? You accuse me of only wanting her, but you turn around and do the same thing..."
"What are you talking about?"
"I saw you two last night..." Hobi says quietly.
Your cheeks flushed red when you remember suddenly that you and Yoongi hooked up quickly while you guys thought he was downstairs.
"Thats different....its just been me and her for the last four years. We have a connection outside of you."
"That you wanted to share with me, yes?" Hobi says, folding his arms across his chest.
"Is that why you sucked my dick earlier? To see if I would stop you? Why would I, its all mutual between us. Or did you forgot that?"
You look over to Hobi and then back to Yoongi, really unsure now of what you should do to end this arguement. It was begining to draw attention again like the other day at the agency. But this was the states, the cops would be called quickly if they didnt knock it off soon.
"Please, please...lets just go back to the hotel room. We can discuss this there. Its a miscommunication, and if we can just sit down and talk it all out, we can fix this. Come on Yoongi, Hobi..." you say grabbing their hands. "We are better than these petty fights. Please...." you beg.
"Forget it. Im done." he says letting go of your hand and starts to walk away.
"Yoongi...." you call. But he keeps walking. "MIN YOONGI!" you call again. But he continues to ignore you as he just keeps walking further and further out of sight.