Chapter 3: Seal The Deal

*A/N: So this chapter is going to have the spicey spice (smut) so if you dont like that, or you are not of approriate age (18 plus) please keep going*

After an awkardly quiet ride home, you three finally arrive. You are the first to dash through the door and towards the kitchen.
"More drinks!" you shout as you run to the liqour cabinet.
"Yoongi soju, me whiskey, mmm...Hoseok, soju or whiskey?"
"Soju!" he calls back.
You nod your head to yourself. "Of course. I know him better than that." you say as you grab the shot glasses and head out towards the living room.
The guys are already sitting at the table waiting for your return. You smile and sit the glasses and liqour bottles down in front of them.
"Ahh, snacks." you say as you run back to the kitchen.

"Shes acting real nervous for something that happens almost every other night." Hoseok says as he looks over to Yoongi.
"I dont think shes nervous for herself..." he says through a smirk as he pours himself some soju. "Want one?"
"Yea..." Hoseok says through a smile.
You return after  few minutes with a few bags of chips and sit them down.
"Anything else?" you say nervously rubbing the back of your head.
"YN...." Yoongi says.
"Seriously, tell me. I will go. Should we order food?"
"YAH! YN!" Yoongi shouts as he stands up and walks over to you. "You are spiraling. Calm down." he says putting his hands on your shoulders.
You look over to Hobi who smiles at you. "Yea its just like other night. I promise, nothing to be nervous about. Come sit with us." he says patting the chair next to him.
"I told you, he doesnt care." Yoongi says as he nods to the seat for you to sit down.
You swallow hard and nod as  you walk over and sit down next to Hobi.
He smiles as he lays his arm across your shoulders and kisses your cheek. "Its okay really." he says through a smile.
You return the smile and hug him tightly.
"Food does sound good tho. So lets order something quickly." Yoongi says pulling his phone from his pocket.
"Chicken!" you say excitedly.
"Fine fine." Yoongi says. "Hobi, what about you?"
"Whatever you guys get, I am fine with it." he says with his arm still around your shoulders.
"Babe, can we get sushi this time?" you say.
"Sure. Anything else?" he says clearing his throat.
"Nope." you and Hobi say in unision.
"Okay......dash says it will be here in 30 mins to an hour. So we have time to kill. What should we do?" Yoongi says looking up and putting his phone to the table.
"Shall we finish our conversation from before? Cause I am very curious to hear Hobi's thoughts." you say bitting your bottom lip.
Hoseok looks over to you and grabs your chin. "Dont do that...." he says kissing the corner of your mouth.
You look over to Yoongi as he smirks at you. "One day you will learn not to do the things that provoke us..." he says through a chuckle.
"Maybe I do it on purpose..." you say shrugging your shoulders.
Just then Hobi's hand is around your throat and standing up, you stand up with him as he raises an eyebrow and clenches his teeth. "You should be careful playing dangerous games like that, silly girl. You dont always get what you ask for..." he says through an almost growl.
"Hmmm, yes I do....it worked....didnt it..."  you smirk.
"I swear Yoongi, I dont know how you put up with this all the time." Hobi says as he lets go of you.
Yoongi walks over to the two of you and stands behind you as he wraps your hair around his hand pulls it down, causing you to lean your head back sharply. "If you were with us all the time, you could see how I handle her. Its quite easy when you figure out shes just a brat that needs to be tammed." he says leaning down to your neck to kiss it lightly.
"So you guys really want me to be with the two of you." Hobi says moving closer to you.
Yoongi looks up from your neck and reaches out for Hoseok's hand that he guides up to grab your throat again.
"I dont know YN, what do you think?" Yoongi says against the side of your throat. "He looks a little too hesitant, maybe we should find someone else."
You see a flash in Hobi's eyes as he looks over your shoulder and into Yoongi's eyes. He then gently pushes you aside and then grabs Yoongi by the throat and pushes him up against the wall.
"I already hated the idea of you two being with others besides me. But its not my relationship, not my business."
Yoongi laughed a little and tried to move away from Hoseok, but he only tightened his grip around him as he moved closer to his face. "But now you present me the idea, and want to joke about finding someone else? Are you trying to piss me off, or is this a joke?" he smirks.
"I like when you are angry Hobi...but..." Yoongi says as he shoves him off of him and turns around and shoves an arm behind his back and shoves him against the wall now. "I am a little bit more aggressive than you are."
Meanwhile you are behind them watching them attack each other. It probably shouldnt but it was causing an ungodly throbbing in yourself.
But this was nothing new, they were always like this. They always bickered causing the sexual tension to increase in the room.
You watched as Yoongi spread Hobi's legs apart and begin to grind into him, pushing Hoseok more into the wall.
And you couldnt contain yourself anymore as you slid your hand down up underneath your dress and begin to finger yourself while watching them.
After a few minutes, you close your eyes and begin to lose yourself in the feeling. You were so far gone, that you didnt even notice that they had stopped and were now walking over to you. It was only when you felt a hand on yours, removing your fingers from in you and replaced by a mouth around you that you realized that had noticed what you were doing.
You look down to see that Hobi was the one eating you out and then you looked over to see Yoongi taking his pants down.
He smirked over to you as he walked over.
"Open...." he says running his thumb across your bottom lip.
You do as you are told and open your mouth. "Good girl..." he says as he pushes himself inside of your mouth, his hand once again grabbing your throat. "Take me all the way..." he grunts as he squeezes your throat tighter.
You adjust your head so you he can push himself all the way to the back of your throat, and then he begins to thrust hard into your throat.
"Fuck..." he moans one hand squeezing your throat, but not enough to cut off circulation, and the other wrapped in your hair, pulling tightly at that.
Then your attention is turned back to Hoseok, who is now twirling your clit with his tongue. Sending pleasure all up your body that was driving you insane.
You grabbed his hair and pulled on it tightly.
He looks up at you and you can feel him smirking as he pulls you closer to him, and you begin to grind yourself against his tongue.
You could feel the sensation rising quickly, but he held you there and giving no mercy as he helps you grind even faster against his tongue.
Then your attention is brought back to Yoongi, who is still pounding into your throat. He has let go of your throat now and has both his hands wrapped in your hair, like he would have his hands wrapped on your sides if he was pounding inside of you and not your throat.
He doesnt say anything or give any warning as he comes down your throat. This causes you to moan loudly as he pulls out of you, feeling your release near now.
"Dont stop Hobi...." you say as you lean your head back. Yoongi smirks as he traces your cheek with his finger tip. You look up at him and smile. He nods down at you as you look back down at Hobi.
"Im gonna come..." you say as you finally let yourself go.
Hobi then leans up and kisses you, slipping his tongue in your mouth, making you taste yourself. He then takes your hand and leads you to the couch where he turns you around and leans you over it.
You hear the zipper of his pants unzip as his hands find you again and pushes up your dress just far enough and then he is inside of you.
As he is pounding inside of you, Yoongi walks over behind the couch so he is directly in front of you and lifts your chin with his finger. "Look at me..." he says through a smirk, as he starts to jerk himself off.
"See Hobi, dont you want this all the time..." he says looking at him now, his finger not leaving your chin.
"Yes..." Hobi moans.
"Do you really?"
"I do..." Hobi moans out again.
"Good." Yoongi says looking back down. "One more time babe..." he says as he runs his thumb across your bottom lip. You nod and open your mouth again and shoves himself back down your throat.
"Its been so long since we have done this, I forgot what it feels like..." Hoseok says as he begins to thrust even harder into you.
You feel yourself getting closer again as your legs shake and you close your eyes to listen to the both of them getting off.
Yoongi coming down your throat again, and Hoseok coming with you.
After the 3 of you calm down, and get dressed, the 3 of you sit down on the couch.
You lay your head in Yoongi's lap, and your legs across Hoseok's lap.
"So, are we offical now?" you ask curiously.
Yoongi is playing with your hair, and Hobi is trailing his fingers along your legs.
"I think so...Hobi?"
"Yes. I would love to be with you guys." he smiles over at the two of you.
"Good." Yoongi says as he smiles at Hoseok.