Day before going to school

Start from the beginning

"Yes we are because we been through worst."

"True"

"Question, have you ever thought about investing in Liam, he's always there for you and what not and he's just everything you probably need and want" I said to her and she looked down

"I did actually but after I found out that ski's uncle is a rapist, I just lost all hope on men. It's kinda hard to believe that. I ain't even hit ski up or anything since the day I found Liam in the house."

"I see but give yourself time to heal and when you do Liam should be your go to, that's if he doesn't have someone"

"Facts, but what about you miss ma'am Aziel is showing some body language towards you"

"Please he ain't, you just playing with me right now, plus there's this hottie on campus that we saw that have the partynextdoor look!"

"Aht aht, ain't know way he's looking like PND, and PND is my boy. I was gonna surprise you with it but on the weekend the same one our moms and maybe daddies are coming, he's gonna be in town and we gonna go to his little party."

I squealed. I love him to death, I better be chill and not fan girling because on me that boy can get it!

"But, back to you and Aziel. I'm telling you babe, he's on to you as in liking you the same way liam is liking me."

"We will see, because I ain't mind he's gorg and you're encouraging and I hate it bye" I said putting my hand to my face as she throw a gummy bear at me.

This gonna be fun.

************
On arrival Liam was there on the porch waiting for us. His eyes lit up when he saw us. He's like the big brother P and I never had except he likes her.

"I'll help with the bags," he said opening the trunk.

We took most of the things out of the back seat and headed inside the house.

"Luna should my mom bring my car up incase?"

"Your jeep Or the other one?"

"Any one, just incase you're not here and I wanna go somewhere."

"If you wanna yes sure why not"

"But some of my cars are here" Liam chimed in.

"True, but we gotta make it look good" Pocahontas said to Liam.

"She asked you if you wanted your car?" I asked her.

"Yeah she did and I told her bring it and she'll ride back with your mom"

"Okay well to sell this yea you can tell her bring it"

"Liam what are you gonna do with the cars?" I asked him

"Leave em because she not gonna see it. Just say the owner has a lot of cars as well and he asked y'all to leave it and y'all just park in the driveway, I don't know make up something" he said plopping down on the couch tiredly.

"I'm not gonna lie, what y'all have in them bags? Them shits heavy no cap"

We both chuckled and dragged our things to the respective rooms we chose.

Our rooms are right opposite each other up stairs while Liam's master bedroom is down stairs.

"These rooms are hugeeee, we can share one room if he wanted to" Pocahontas said looking around hers.

"Just say you're afraid of the dark miss ma'am and besides never know if I'll see the campus cutie and bring him home for tutoring" I yelled.

"Hey hey hey hey, no guys in this house if it Aint me or Aziel or y'all dads or maybe mosey and nem, but I see that didn't last too long" he said and I glared at him.