~3~

Nicole's POV

I felt his head lean to my ear as he did in the back lounge.

"Hey, sorry if I made you uncomfortable back there. I didn't mean the stuff I said. The boys and I have been working a lot for the tour, so I'm a little delirious." he apologized to me in a whisper voice. The tension I was starting to feel around him disappeared.

"It's okay. I think I should be the one apologizing for taking a picture of you out of know where. I can delete the picture if you want," I whispered back to him.

"No, don't. Keep it for the tour photo collection" he smiled.

*a week later*

It's been a week since I joined Why Don't We on tour. I got to know all of the boys, and they are super funny. Even though they are all good-looking men, they seem super respectful of women. My initial opinion of Daniel changed after getting to know him a little more.

However, I still can't forget how close he got up to me when we first met. I was so intense.

Living with them on the bus hasn't been that bad. We are all respectful of our personal space, and none of them has done anything to make me uncomfortable.

I was in the back lounge uploading pictures to my computer. I heard the door opened but chose to ignore who it was. They ended up sitting next to me. I could see who it was from the corner of my eye.

"What do you want, Daniel?" I said in an irritated voice cause I wanted to be alone and finish what I was doing.

"Someone's in a bad mood," he told me, slightly leaning against my arm.

I could feel butterflies manifesting in my stomach because he was getting close to me. Why is it I get like this when Daniel gets close to me like this? I don't feel like this when the other boys touch me.

"I'm busy. I just want to be alone right now." I told Daniel.

Daniel looked at me, worried. "You seem stressed, Nik," he said and put his firm hands on my shoulders. Oh yea, he started to call me Nik out of nowhere. He began to massage them. It felt amazing, just what I needed. I was stressed because I wanted all the photos to be perfect.

"I know an even better way to relieve stress," Daniel whispered in my ear, and it sent shivers down my spine. He grabbed my computer from me and put it to the side.

"Daniel, what are you doing?" he leaned close to my face just like he did when we first met. I figured out what he meant by "better way to relieve stress." He was about to kiss me, but I turned my head to the side.

As much as I wanted to continue what was going to happen between us, I couldn't. I needed to remain professional. If I gave into these slight feelings I have for Daniel; it would be a disaster. Sure it would be nice at first, but what happens when we decide to end it? I might get fired from this fantastic job.

"I can't," I said, looking away from Daniel.

He seemed upset about my actions but still teased me. His hand was now on my thigh. He and was caressing it slowly. His touch was sensational.

"Why not? He whispered in my ear and planted kisses there as well.

I couldn't respond to him. There was too much going on. I finally got the willpower to push him away and get up.

"I'm sorry, Daniel, but this is wrong. If Randy found out I was hooking up with one of you, I might get fired" Daniel got up and walked toward me.

"We haven't even hooked up yet" he articulated the word "yet" as if he was confident that it would happen.

"It doesn't matter. I'm not even that type of girl anyway," I said but instantly regretted it.

"Virgin?" he asked, and I got embarrassed.

"No. I just haven't done it in a while," my voice getting softer.

"How long?" he continues to interrogate me.

"Two years," I admitted. My boyfriend, at the time, was never good at having sex. It was my first time as well, so from my experience, sex isn't great. I know that my opinion could change if I did it with the right person, but I've never craved it again.

Plus, Daniel could be all talk. I hope.

"First time suck?" Daniel said. Did he read my mind? Am I that easy to read?

Daniel took my silence as a "yes" and came closer to me. I put my hands up in between us.

"I said no, Daniel," I told him. I turned around and walked to the door. I opened it and went to my bunk.

Daniel is a great guy. I love talking to him, but I don't want to ruin that by dating him or whatever.

I can't be with him, but a part of me wants to.