They both left the bedroom and went downstairs where Mr Hayes and Weston were stood.

Weston wore a black suit with a crisp white shirt and a bowtie to finish it off. His hair was styled in a middle part. He looked exquisite.

Weston allowed his gaze to linger on Aurora. On her low bun, on her neck, on the curve of her breasts. On her shoulders and arms down to where her black gloves began and ended at her fingertips. On her waist and hips, on the slit of her dress exposing her thigh. It was an invitation for him and him alone.

"Ready to go?" Asked Mr Hayes

"Yes, I think we are," smiled Mrs Hayes and took his arm to leave. Aurora did the same with Weston as they exited to get into the back of the car.

"You look beautiful, as always," Weston kissed her gloved hand once they were in the car.

"You smell really good," she admitted.

"You know the way to my heart."

Aurora tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Were you outside my door?"

Weston placed a hand on her exposed, left thigh. He leant closer and whispered, "I heard every word of the conversation." His fingers were on her inner thigh, they nudged closer and closer to her heat. He could feel her warmth.

"I'm sorry that you didn't get attention from your parents." His fingers circled her clit and Aurora tried to maintain a neutral expression. "I can give you all the attention you'll ever need."

Aurora wanted to indulge but she swatted his hand away. "I can give my body all the attention it wants, except for two things," she whispered.

"And they are?"

She showed one finger, "I can't provide warmth to my own lips." She held up another finger, "And I can't provide warmth to my body. You will only give me one of the two."

+++

"Ready to see the inside of Teatro La Fenice?" Weston whispered just before they entered.

It was magnificent. There were rows upon rows of red seats on the ground level and there were many boxes embedded in the walls. It was so bright, the chandelier hung in the centre.

She craned her neck upwards and saw that the ceiling was painted blue as if it were the sky. Figures were floating in an ethereal sense.

Aurora's lips parted as she took it all in. "And you get sick of coming here every year?"

Weston let out a low laugh, "You don't even know how long this opera is."

"What is it that we're watching?"

"Tristan und Isolde."

Mr and Mrs Hayes entered the row first to take their seats and then Aurora and Weston followed after.

"Are you going to enlighten me as to how long it is?"

Weston didn't answer her immediately. He waited for everyone else to take their seats and for the lights to dim and the performance to start.

"Three hours and fifty. Give or take," she could hear the smirk on his face. "I could make it go quite quickly if you like?"

She pinched his thigh and sat back in her seat to watch the show.

Twenty minutes in and she was nodding off. Her eyes drooped, her head bobbed but stilled when she felt a warm hand on her thigh.

Aurora searched for his eyes in the dark but Weston remained focused on the performance on stage.