As if he had eyes at the back of his head, Erick shouted, "all the way to your room!"

Embarrassed he had been caught, Josh huffed like a two year old child not getting their candy and jogged up the stairs mumbling, "how does he do that."

Knowing fully well that Josh was now out of site and out of hearing, Erick turned to face Veronica.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Unphased by his rudeness, Veronica smiled brightly. "Visiting my brothers and my little nephew of course. Is something wrong with that?"

Annoyed, Shawn rolled his eyes. "Let's skip the formalities and get right to the point, shall we? I have important things to do like watch the football game and I think you both know I can't watch it while you guys go at each other's throats."

Erick ignored him and continued looking at the woman before him.

"I told you not to come back here."

Veronica scoffed. "And cats and dogs fly." Her tone was coated in sheer sarcasm.

"Did you come here to play games or are you going to tell him what you told me?" Shawn asked, looking at her expectantly.

Veronica sighed as if half of the world's problems was dumped on her head. Crossing her legs, she got more comfortable, sipping the expensive wine from the glass in her hand.

"It's happening again."

Clearly confused, Erick frowned. "What's happening again?"

Suddenly, he felt fearful of the answer. He didn't know why though. Maybe it was because of the tone she spoke with. She's hardly ever serious.

"She means," Shawn butted in, scowling at his sister as she casually poured more wine from the slender bottle. "The dark force is coming and Frederick is back to do who knows what." Erick paled. This can't be good.

Shawn continued, "and this time they're not gonna hold back. Plus, we might not be as lucky as we were last time." Shawn looked pointedly at Veronica who sighed irritably.

"Really?" She exasperated. "It's been over fifteen years. Get over it." Shawn scoffed.

"Is that all?" Erick asked.

"No," Veronica sighed. "He has a whole army now so it's not gonna be easy taking him down. And I think we're going to need some extra help from you know who."

Erick bobbed his head from side to side, disagreeing completely. "No. Uh uh. We cannot go down that road. You know we can't summon them unless it's a life or death situation. And even then it's still risky."

"Oh boo hoo," Veronica took a sip from the glass. "You worry too much, it's not like they're gonna wipe out the entire human race."

Shawn and Erick exchanged a look. Silently wondering if she was being serious.

Shawn looked at her weirdly. "You can't be serious. Even I know that would be pretty stupid. There's no way to be sure if they will help us without having some ulterior motive. Last time we visited they weren't too thrilled. You remember how that ended right?"

"Yeah, Shawn's right." Erick spoke up. "We can't risk anything especially since Mardecai turned on us."

Shawn sat forward, lacing his fingers together. "So what do you suggest we do? We can't let Frederick wreak havoc again, he would kill us all. Or worse, take over the planet."