Clara's dirty little secret

Miko Chen is feeling bored. He was watching T.V and he heard the noise... But he will be caught by Foxxy and Octavia.

Miko: *gasp* Uh.... Coming!

Foxxy: *open the door* Miko, What the hell was that noise?

Miko: Uh? Just watching T.V show of Romance?

Octavia: And?....

Miko: These are the couples because they are kiss😅

Foxxy: Ok? You guys need to meet at the living room. I will go to my room

Octavia: Clara was telling us her story

Miko: Ok

Octavia & Miko went to go down stairs. Foxxy stays in her room. Ling-Ling was very mad at washing the plates. Xandir fix Clara's hair and they  listen her story.

Clara: I never thought I could happen to me. But it did...

Captain Hero: Now usually I don't listen to the woman or my doctor. But in the morning on today. Clara's story was given me a special feeling in my lumpy lumpy testicle

Clara: So there I was. In the hot tub with the real live black girl. When suddenly, she grabbed me and force my soaking wet body up against to her.... *Explain her story on flashback*

Frisk: Wow, that was a nice story

Cuphead: Yeah, we know

Mario: Mama Mia! I forgot something! Be right back *run*

Toot: Oh guys. I will be right back. *Go to her room and slam the door* Damn it, Clara! Pissing me off more than fat free sour cream. Have little whore won't shut up about that stupid kiss! Who cares, right?

Foxxy: *using her headphone to listen the music*

Toot: Hey! *Get Foxxy's headphones* stop listening to your crappy hip-hop headphone and music. I'm talking to you!

Foxxy: Hip-hop? Girl, this book on ten. "Clara's story: How I kissed a black girl. As read by Droopy dog"

Toot: *wear the headphone and listen it*

In tonight at the kitchen. Toot asked Clara that she was pregnant. She thought that Clara have a more children because of Foxxy. Clara was shocked that she was pregnant. The next day. Clara ask Toot that the long stairs. Frisk, Circus Baby and Octavia arrived them. The 3 girls watching Toot pushed Clara on the stairs in a minute then again and again. She was falling down. Foxxy, Sonic, Mario & Miko saw her laying down.

Mario: Mama Mia! Clara, are you ok?

Clara: Yes, Mario. I'm fine

Foxxy: Uh? Clara, Why you live in marshmallow knocking you down the stairs again?

Clara: Oh, Foxxy, Hey. Um... Sorry you have to found out this way... But Foxxy... I'm pregnant with your love child.

Sonic, Mario, Miko: WHAT!?😱

Sonic: Woah Woah Woah!!! Clara was pregnant. She didn't tell us when she was pregnant!? Who's the father of the child or.... A mother?

Miko: I don't know why she have more children in her stomach inside when she was pregnant!? Um... Steve invite me and he kissed me last month from my home. *Looking at the pregnancy test was positive* Wait? Hahaha It's positive. I'm pregnant!? I won't tell anybody about me as a parent? *Looking at the pregnancy test was negative* Oh. It's negative. I'm not pregnant

Foxxy: Oh! Man with a child ever in time that I said it and I don't. Thanks for rounding ways.

Flashback & End of Flashback: