As soon as it appeared, the pain was gone and it was just the pure pleasure of having Yuta's fangs deep in Mark's flesh that was left. He could care less if he was losing blood, this felt too good to care about anything else. Right now all he wanted was Yuta.

Eventually, Yuta pulled away from Mark, taking a deep breath as his mouth dripped with Mark's dark crimson blood. Mark stared in awe at the blood as it dripped down Yuta's chin. Mark couldn't resist the urge to lick it clean off him... so he did, it tasted... like blood but... it was sweet, it still had its signature metallic taste but it was appetising, he began to realise why just the scent of his blood caused Yuta to drool.

Yuta smirks, and gently moves Mark's chin and envelopes his lips in a tender kiss. The softness drove Mark crazy, he couldn't stand it, he wanted more, he needed more. He pushes himself into Yuta who smirks pushing him back against the wall, deepening the kiss further but as Mark goes to wrap his arms around Yuta's neck... but he feels nothing but air.

He opens his eyes and sees he's in complete darkness, laying down. As his eyes adjust to the darkness, he spots Yuta next to him. He sits up and realises he's still at the park, the moon shone onto the two boys and he turns to Yuta. He gently shakes him, whispering his name ever so carefully as to not scare him, not that he would scare him of course.

Yuta opens an eye and smiles upon seeing Mark's face. He was happy to wake up to such a beautiful sight. "Hey..." He says, his voice barely a whisper. "Should we go back?" Mark asks and Yuta shrugs. "Do you want to?" He asks and Mark internally punches him straight across the jaw. "Uh... I don't mind..." He says, laughing nervously. "Then we'll stay if that's okay with you?" Yuta smiles and Mark nods, getting himself comfortable again, snuggling up to the warmth of Yuta's body.

"I had a strange dream..." He says and Yuta hums. "Tell me"

"I was in some strange mansion hotel, I was all dressed up in fancy gothic Victorian style clothes and then I spotted uh... Jungwoo who seemed shocked to see me... He was calling me Mr Lee which was weird but then he mentioned that you'd been looking for me, so I was like oh... cool, you're here as well but because I was so confused as to what was going on, he got pissed at me and told me to stop pissing around then you appeared. You told me you'd been waiting hours for me and that you were hungry so I was like the fuck? go get something to eat. All of a sudden, you grew these fangs that legit scared me so bad and you told me that I liked being your little feeder and that the longer I make you wait, the more the bite will hurt but... I liked the pain. I let you bite me and oh my god, what an experience it was" Mark laughs. "I... kinda loved it..." Mark giggles shyly and Yuta smiles. "Well, you see me as a vampire huh? cool" He chuckles.

"Oh by the way in the dream we were married, the ring was so pretty, it was gold and had beautiful rubies in it" Mark smiles, as images of the gorgeous ring appeared in his head. "Ooh, what kind of ring was I wearing?" He asks and Mark gulps. "I didn't actually see... sorry" He apologises and Yuta shrugs. "It's fine, no need to apologise, it's a dream after all" Yuta smiles. Yuta hadn't really been listening to Mark, he'd been staring at his face, watching how his expressions change while explaining different parts of the dream, watching his eyes sparkle as he becomes so immersed in telling the story he doesn't even care who's listening in even though nobody was there except those two and there were no houses around the park.

"Yo, Yuta, you good?" He asks, having finished the story and only just noticing that Yuta was staring at him like the love of his life which kind of creeped him out. "Huh? oh, you finished- sorry, you're just so cute, I got lost in those gorgeous eyes of yours" His smile widens and Mark rolls his eyes. "You didn't even listen to my dream..." He mutters, slightly upset. "I did! I did listen, I promise" He lies and Mark scoffs.