「Phase 102」Vivid☆Smile

Start from the beginning

"I've never really been a morning person. I miss sleeping in but sometimes you need to make sacrifices for your dreams." She stretched, making eye contact with the three. "So... this is going to sound terrible, but what are your names?"

"H-huh?" Usagi asked and Claire calmly bowed.

"Suzukawa Claire."

Hikaru followed. "Azusawa Hikaru. Nice to meet you."

"K-Kazami Usagi! We'll do our best today."

Then, Hinata laughed. "That was cute," she said. "I'm Hinode Hinata and I'll be in your care today. Let's get along."

Usagi flushed red. "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Stuttering."

"Huh? It's okay," Hinata said, "One of my best friends is super shy, so it's not like I'm not used to it."

"One of your best friends?" Hikaru asked, "Does that mean... another idol?"

"Yep! I never would have guessed that the shy girl who sat next to me in class would have become such a great idol along the line," she said, "But she was an amazing idol and friend." She smiled. "During my time here I've met all sorts of people with all kinds of different personalities. Because of that, every day has been exciting! So make sure to meet as many people as you can, okay? You never know what you can learn from them."

"What kinds of people?" Usagi asked, bouncing on her toes slightly as they walked towards the academy van.

If those kinds of people could make life exciting, then she wanted to meet as many of them as possible!

"Hm... people I think it's fun to be around."

"That's vague," Usagi thought as they took their seats.

"If you find something fun, you should do it. That's my philosophy," Hinata said, "So, what's first on the schedule?"

"A talk show in half an hour," Claire informed.

"A talk show... got it! Thank you, Claire-chan!"

─── 。゚☽: * .♧. * :☾ ° . ───

"Good morning everyone. I'm Fleur-chan and you're watching Sunrise Fleur-de-lis. Please welcome our first guide to the stage - the shining Celestial Star and member of the well-loved, now disbanded unit, Midnight - it's Hinode Hinata!"

Hinata walked onto the stage, graceful yet filled with energy. Just watching her was refreshing - it felt like a much-needed wake-up call at such early hours.

"She's beautiful," Hikaru noted, "You wouldn't guess she woke up at 5 am."

"The ways of the Celestial Star," Claire agreed, "One day, I'll be like her."

"To think, it's already been nearly three months since you became the Celestial Star, Midnight disbanded and the Stardust Idol Festival," Fleur said, "And now you've already made your own brand with its Premium Rare debuting tonight. Doesn't life ever slow down for you?"

"Not really," Hinata said, "It's been a whirlwind of all sorts of emotions, but I'm glad I'm experiencing them all."

"Do you ever find yourself feeling tired and frustrated?"

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't but it's worth it. Even now, I'm experiencing and learning all sorts of things. It's fun!"

"I see. Hinata-chan, you're the daughter of Hinode Dande from Hinode Corporations, correct?"