Chapter Nine

*Helena's POV*

We arrived back home and itried my best to look normal and not freaked out, but that didn't work out cause drake noticed the way iwas acting
"Helena? Are you okay? You look like you've just seen a ghost."
Icouldnt tell him ANYTHING cause everything that might involve Damon would piss him off. But he was gonna find out one way or another...so idecided to tell him.
"Yeah im okay,.but igot a message from this number and idont know who it is."
"And?" he asked, "and ithink it was Damon.." isaid
"What!? How!?" Drake screamed
"Idont know! Im really scared cause nobody's seen him and ichanged my number and everything ihonestly dont know!" isaid raising my voice.

Ishowed Drake the messages and icould tell in his eyes that he was mad but on the outside he was calm with me.

*Drakes POV*
Ihonestly couldn't believe what Helena showed me. Imost likely believe it was Damon of course but it couldnt be, we've done everything to make sure that he was out of our lives. And imade sure to tell everyone to never give or show Damon Helena's number. Iwas so mad ihad to go up to Damon and tell him to leave us the fuck alone. Ididnt want Helena to know so itold her that iwas gonna go down to pick up my laptop charger at Bryans. After that itook off to Damon's house.

*Helena's POV*

Drake had left to go pick up his charger at Bryans place so idecided to make dinner for us, that way when he gets back we could eat. Ichose to make some pasta since he loves the way imake mine. Igot the water in the pot and put it on a low boil, iwas on instagram checking my feed when a new message popped up on my screen.
It was from that same number! It said "dinner for two?"
After that my heart started beating, how could someone know iwas making dinner? Not even Drake knows. Ilooked out the window and looked down from the appartment, no one was there. My phone went off again and it said "looks like Drakestopher isnt there to save you now"
Iwas done, so done. Ilooked back down from the window looking through the city lights when someone pushed me.