Chapter Five

THE PICTURE ON THE TOP IS TO SHOW YOU WHAT HELENA LOOKS LIKE, WELL KINDA CX HOPE YOU ENJOY THE NEXT CHAPTER

* Helena's POV*
Iheard Drakes voice coming from the outside and jumped right off of Damon. Icould see Damon was so scared he was sweating and shaking, imouthed to Damon 'open it' icould tell he really didnt want to. Idecided Drake probably wanted to speak to me anyways so idecided to walk up to the door and see what he wanted. "Helena oh my god, please let me speak to Damon!" Drake walked past me and walked up to Damon and pushed him on the floor, he got on top of him and started screaming "what the hell is wrong with you?! How could you tell Helena icheated on her?? Ohh and you think ididnt see you kiss her either? Do you want me to tell her about the girlfriend you already have!?!" icouldnt believe what ijust heard so istepped in "Damon you have a girlfriend?" istared at Damon to see what he had to say but he was Ilitterally speechless igrabbed Drakes hand and got him off of Damon "come on Drake lets go" isaid "alright" he looked back over at Damon and said "you dont ever speak to me or Helena idont care if we have to be on the same tour bus during warped idont even want you looking at her " and after that he grabbed my hand and we both walked out the door.
"Im so sorry Helena ,that you had to see that..ireally am"
"Its okay Drake ilove you and after all that Ibelieve you and ipromise im never speaking to Damon again."