Episode 11: Tengu Cow

Start from the beginning

*DAL Rio Reincarnation Delightful Time OST plays* 

Tohka: Shido! We arrived earlier than we thought!

Shido: Yeah.. Akio came in clutch again. Wait.. how did you know our exact classroom we were supposed to be in?

Akio: Oh, this is the classroom? I had no idea this was it. I just guessed. I was actually about to ask you if this was the place.

Shido: Well, your guess was pretty lucky.

Out of nowhere, Hiroto comes dropkicking Shido.

Shido: Hey! That hurt! What are you doing?!

Hiroto: What do you mean what am I doing? Showing you some love, obviously.

Shido: Since when is a dropkick an expression of love?!

Tohka: Drop?

Hiroto: Because! You've got Tohka-chan tagging alongside you in the morning! I was hot with jealousy! *Sniff*

Shido: Well, that sounds like it's your own problem! Since when were you sensitive anyway?

Akio: ...Huh. You two seem pretty close.

Hiroto: Oh yeah?! You think so too? Guess I might have to date Itsuka-kun!

Shido: Only in your wildest dreams! Stop grabbing on to me, it's gross!

Hiroto: Aw, don't be like that, Itsuka-kun. Didn't you hear that the Fuioshis ranked us as the 2nd-cutest couple in school?

Shido: I've heard but I'd rather forget!

Tohka: Hm? Shido.. Is there something going on between you and Tonomachi?!

Shido: No! Nothing's going on! There's no way!

Tohka: Oh.. I see..

Hiroto: Aww. Cold. Cold-blooded, Itsuka-kun! It breaks my heart to see you act like it meant nothing to you! You go through men like old dirty rags!

Akio: ...What is happening?

Shido: Cut it out already! Everyone is looking at us weird!

Hiroto: HAHAHAHA! Stop worrying! It doesn't faze me one bit!

Shido: Ugh.. forget it! Go home man..

Hiroto: I can't go home.. Itsuka. Didn't you hear the news this morning?

Shido: Just for a sec.. Why do you ask?

The whole conversation took a turn to something serious.

Hiroto: You know how pets have been going missing all over Tengu City? Even the news is all over it!

Shido: Yeah.. What about it?

Hiroto: Supposedly, it's the curse of the Tengu Cow.

Shido: Huh? The Curse of the Tengu Cow? What is that?

Hiroto: A looooong time ago, before Tengu City was even a thought.. There lived a monster with two cow horns, and a long snout near a village at the top of a mountain.

Tohka: ...

Akio: ...

Hiroto: The villagers have been calling this nastly beast the Tengu Cow. Whenever the Tengu Cow comes out to feed, it snuck into the village to devour all the livestock and young children, frightening the villagers..