"Say something. One of you say something in Parseltongue" Ron says.

Harry and me stare at the sink before I look at Harry, who looks at me, then back to the sink.

"Open" me and Harry say together.

The top of the sinks floated up and the sinks pulled forwards and apart, all of us backing away. The sink that Myrtle was talking about sunk into the floor, a metal grate covering it. Lockhart looks down the sink. There is a hole. He then pulls away and breathes out heavily.

"Excellent Harry and Y/N. Ha, Good work. Well, then, I'll just be... There's no need for me to stay" Lockhart says and tries running away, but we quickly grab him and try pushing him back.

"Oh yes there is" Harry says and we successfully push him backwards, him holding the sinks to stop himself from falling down the hole "You first" Harry says as the 3 of us point out wands at Lockhart.

"Now, boys and girl, what good will it do?" Lockhart asks.

"Either kill you or let us know if it's safe" I say.

"Uh, but... Obviously yes" Lockhart mumbles, but turns around "Sure we don't want to test it first?" Lockhart asks but I kick his back, him yelling as he falls down the hole.

"It's really quite filthy down here" Lockhart says.

"Then it should fit you perfectly" I say back to him.

"Alright... Let's go" Harry says as me and Ron nod our heads.

"Oh Harry" Myrtle calls "If you die down there, you're welcome to share my toilet" Myrtle says, then chuckles. Me and Ron look at her weirdly.

"Uh... Thanks, Myrtle" Harry says and pauses for a second before jumping down.

Ron jumps down after him. I sit on the edge and slide down the side, keeping my arm above my head in case I need to stop myself. I slide down and make a small turn, then turn my hand into a paw, clamping my claws to the slide to slow myself down. I turn my paw unit a hand and get up, stepping onto the floor of bones in front of me, Harry and Ron pointing their wands at Lockhart. I do the same.

"Ew" Ron says as he steps around, looking at the sea of bones we were standing on.

"Now remember, any sign of movement, close your eyes straightaway" Harry says and turns around, jumping into the pipe and going.

"Go on" Ron says to Lockhart, who quickly follows after Harry.

I gesture for Ron to go first and he does, me following behind him.

"This way" Harry says and leads us to a 'room' with a long snakeskin-looking thing.

"What's this?" Ron asks.

"It looks like a... Snake" Lockhart says.

"It's a snakeskin" Harry corrects.

"Bloody hell. Whatever shed this must be 60 feet long. Or more" Ron says, but Lockhart drops to the ground "Heart of a lion, this one" Ron says.

Lockhart grabs Ron's wand and gets up quickly, pointing it at us.

"The adventure ends here, boys and girl. But don't fret. The world will know our story. How I was too late to save the girl. How you 3 tragically lost your minds... At the sight of her mangled body. So... You first, Mr Potter. Say goodbye... To your memories" Lockhart says and waves Ron's wand around "Obliviate!" Lockhart yells.

The spell backfires and a green light spreads around Lockhart as he was sent back, hitting the ceiling, then falling down. The ceiling starts shaking and becomes unstable.

"Harry!" I yell and run for him, but giant rocks come crashing down, hitting my head and making me fall back.

Ron quickly grabs me and pulls back backwards. The rocks rest as I get up, coughing with Ron and touching my head, feeling blood.

"Harry!" Ron calls "Harry!"

"Y/N! Ron! Are you okay?" Harry asks.

"We're fine" Ron says as I cough a little more.

Lockhart groans and gets up, looking at us.

"Hello. Who are you?" he asks.

"Why did I have to be stuck with him?!" I yell in annoyance.

"Um... Ron Weasley and Y/N Potter" Ron says.

"Really. And uh... Who- who am I?"

"Lockhart's memory charm backfired. He hasn't got a clue who he is" Ron shouts to Harry.

"It's an odd sort of place this is, isn't it? Do you live here?" Lockhart asks, picking up a rock and throwing it up playfully.

"No" Ron says and takes the rock.

"Really?" Lockhart asks, but Ron hits the back of his head with the rock, knocking him out.

"Thank you" I say gratefully to Ron "What do we do now?" I ask, turning to Harry.

"You wait here, and try and shift some of this rock so we can get back through. I'll go on and find Ginny" Harry says.

"Okay" Ron says.

I look at him and sigh heavily.

~~~~~

Harry had come back and we heard a squawk. Fawkes. We got though and Fawkes latched onto Lockhart, Ron holding his leg. I held Ron's waist and buried my face into his chest and Harry held my leg, Ginny holding Harry's waist.

"Amazing! This is just like magic!" Lockhart yells as Fawkes carries us out of the Chamber.

When we land, I still stay attached to Ron. He pats my back lightly. I pull away and look at Ron.

"Sorry" I say and let go.