Angels and Demons: The Balance of Race

Demons and Angels have different types

Demons are or were fallen angels. Satan was an Angel who rebelled against God and cast out of heaven. Other Angels rebelled along with him and become his minions. These fallen Angels became Demons.

A demon is considered a harmful spiritual entity which may cause demonic possession, calling for an exorcism.

DEMONS

White-eyed Demons:

The top-tier demons are the white-eyed demons. They are supposedly the first original demons.

Yellow-eyed Demons:

Yellow-eyed demons have yellow irises and possibly black pupils as well as white skleras.

Red-eyed Demons:

Red-eyed demons are known as crossroads demons. These demons make deals, it is not known whether black-eyed demons or red-eyed demons are more powerful.

Black-eyed Demons:

The most common and weakest of their species are the black-eyed demons. These demons serve as soldier, thugs, henchmen and minions.

Demons Mutation:

They are very special demons, they're terrifying special and they rank separately in the hierarchy of Hell.

ANGELS

Seraphim:

Means “The fiery ones” it is the plural of the word “seraph” These Angels have faces, hands and feet. Each seraph has six wings, four of which they used to cover themselves, the other two, they use to fly.

Cherubim (Plural of Cherub):

There are only four of them and each has four faces and six wings. When they come to Earth,they leave their serpent appearance behind, preferring tall,thin, clean-cut human embodiments.

Thrones:

These angels are the keepers of celestial records, they are sent to Earth with great tasks, such as expelling humankind from the Garden of Edin. They're have a wings with human faces.

Dominions or Dominations:

The angels in the second choir can exist in a state of transition between the celestial and human worlds. They are considered heavenly governors, attempting to strike a balance between matter and spirit, good and bad.

Virtues:

They receive orders from seraphim and cherubim, their main purpose is to make sure that the cosmos remains in order by sending down power to other authority figures.

Principalities:

In their celestial form, powers appear like brightly colored, hazy fumes. They are the angels of birth and death.

Archangels:

These angelic beings are shape like rays of light. Just like a principal in school, it's the principalities who oversee everything.
They guide our entire world-nation, cities, and towns. They're the first order of angels that appear only in a human form.

Angels:

These might just be called “regular angels” they are guardian of people and all things physical and are the most common type of angels. Angels may also protect and warn humans as well ad act as warriors on behalf of God.

How do you know if the person is good or bad?

Can you say he/she is good if he/she has the blood of evil or can you say he/she is bad if he and she has the blood of goodness?

How do you know? Is it based on blood or race?

Is it because of the race of demons that he/she came from that it is inherently evil or is evil already ingrained in his/her heart and personality?

Isn't it because he's/she's from the race of Angels that he/she has a good personality, mutual desire and heart? Isn't it because he's/she's Angels that he/she can't do evil for the rest of his/her life?

I am Avila Lux and this is my journey,join me to find the answers to our questions on the world of Myst.