11

-Bakugo's POV-

"Thank you for taking care of me yesterday Kacchan, That flu is awful I hope nobody else at the agency caught it." Ivy says as we drive to her house. "Yeah I fucking hate being sick." I grumble and she chuckles. "I think you like it a bit better when I'm taking care of you though." She winks at me and I blush. "No it was even worse." I say and she laughs at me. My phone starts ringing in my car and I look at the ID. "Ugh god- Hello?" I answer the phone after seeing mom was calling me. 

"Hey little shit how are you feeling?" She asks me and I huff. "I'm fine." I say and she laughs. "Not sick anymore?" She asks and I furrow my eyebrows. "How'd you know I was sick!" I yell at her. "Oh yeah your mom called a few days ago and you told me to talk to her, I've been texting her and keeping her posted about you." Ivy says and I blush. "You talked to me mom?" I ask feeling my face heating up. "Yeah of course!" She smiles and I gulp. 

"I like Ivy, Katsuki. She's always been a good girl! you're lucky she took care of you, Most girls wouldn't do that! Even a girlfriend." Mom says and I huff. "Yeah great I don't care. What do you want?" I ask annoyed and she chuckles. "You father and I want you to come for dinner. Surprisingly we do miss having you around the house blowing shit up. Can you make it on Friday?" She asks and I think. "Um... Do I have anything that day?" I mumble, to myself. "I rescheduled a meeting for you for Friday afternoon but that's at 3:30 and it won't last long. You're free after patrol around 5." Ivy tells me and I nod. 

"Yeah I'll be over." I tell mom and she claps. "Good! Your father will be happy. Ivy would you like to join us?" Mom asks and Ivy blushes. "O-oh no! That's alright Mrs. Bakugo." She smiles and mom chuckles. "Please! We haven't seen you in like what? 8 years? Just come over it'll be good." Mom says and she looks to me. I nod with a slight smirk and she smiles. "Yeah ok I'll come too." She says and Mom laughs. "Good! Ok I'll see you two then. Katsuki buy her something nice for taking care of you!" Mom yells at me and I roll my eyes. "Yeah I will. Bye." I hang up the phone and we pull up in front of Ivy's house.

"I'm gonna go get dressed, wanna come inside and wait?" She asks and I nod. "Sure." I mumble and we get out of the car. We run up into her house and walk to the kitchen. "mama! I'm home!" Ivy says and Inko looks to her. "Ok yay!" Inko hugs her and kisses her cheek. "How are you feeling?" She ask and Ivy smiles. "Much better, Kacchan took good care of me!" She smiles and Inko beams at me. "Oh thanks you Katsuki! Such a good boy, I made you some cookies as a thank you!" She says and Ivy laughs. 

"I'm going to go get changed be right back." She says and runs past me. "Here you go." Inko puts the cookie bag in my hand and I smile. "Thanks Inko. But she took care of me first, She only got sick cause she was taking care of me." I say and she smiles. "But still, she adores you! She loves working for you, she talks about you all the time." She says and I blush. "Really?" I ask and she nods. "Oh Kacchan, I thought I heard you come in too." Deku and Ochaco come down the stairs and I turn around. 

"Oh hey nerd." I grumble as they approach me. "How are you feeling?" Ochaco asks and I shrug. "Fine. Got a lot of fucking work to catch up on." I mumble and Deku nods. "What took you so long? You were out for 3 days." He says and I nod. "Ivy got the flu after me and so I helped her." I say and his eyebrows raise. "Oh really? You took care of her till she got better?" He asks and I nod. "Least I could do, she was fucking spoon feeding me my food to me and like babying me for that last 2 days. I owed her." I mumble. Him and Ochaco exchange a look before looking back to me. 

"Kacchan do you li-" "Ready to go Kacchan?" Ivy comes from Behind Deku with her phone pressed to her ear. "Yeah let's go." I say and she nods. "Hey Zuzu, Hey Ochaco. See you guys at work." She smiles and walks past them. "Bye mama. I'll see you after work." She kisses Inko's forehead and waves. "Ground Zero has been out with the flu the last few days and now he has a lot of actually important things to do ma'am. Doing an interview about his supposed new girlfriend is not important." She says into the phone as she walks next to me. 

"I'm his personal assistant and I can confirm for you Ground Zero is not in a relationship with anyone at the moment, if you'd like to schedule an interview call me... Monday. I'll see what I can do." She says before hanging up the phone. "You know you're trending all over the place right now?" She asks me and I furrow my eyebrows. "HUH? For what? I haven't even been working how could I be trending?" I ask annoyed. "People think you have a girlfriend. It's trending all over twitter and my phone is blowing up with reporters asking if you can confirm it." She says and I furrow my eyebrows. 

"Why the fuck do they think I have a damn girlfriend!" I yell annoyed. "Maybe they think it's Ivy?" Ochaco says and we look to her. "You two have been getting super close, and usually Bakugo drives Ivy home after work and the last 3 days you have been together a lot. Maybe they think it's you." She says and I feel my face heat up. "W-what no that can't be it! These reporters come up with stupid made up idea's all the time." Ivy was bright red from her head to her neck. 

"Would it be such a crazy thought?" Ochaco giggles and I nod. "Yeah get the fuck outta here, I wouldn't date her." I say and Ivy looks to me. She stares at me for a second and looks down. "Yeah I wouldn't date Kacchan, We're just friends." She says and looks at her phone. "Well we should all go to work." She says and walks past all of us. "Yeah see you there shit head." I say and we leave the house. 

Me and Ivy get in my car and start driving to the agency. She was silent the whole car ride. Not that she's normally chatty but she'll usually try to make conversation. "Hey." I look to her and she glances at me. "Are you ok? You're quiet." I say and she nods. "Yeah just.. tired. It's been a long week you know." She says and I nod. "Mhm.." I look ahead and grip the steering wheel. "I um.." She speaks up and looks to me. 

"I don't actually think I'm gonna be able to make dinner with your parents and you on Friday." She says and I look to her. "What why? You were excited just a little while ago." I say and she nods. "Yeah I know but...  That guy from the wedding that I was sitting with remember?" She asks and I look to her. "The weirdo?" I ask and she chuckles. "His name's Nick. He texted me a few days after the wedding and we've been talking back and forth for a bit. He asked me out and so I thought maybe I should go." She says and I hit the breaks on the car. 

"GAH KACCHAN WHAT THE HELL!" She yells and she grabs the car door. "I um...red light." I mumble gripping the steering wheel. "B-but why are you going out with the that guy? I mean how old is he?" I ask annoyed. "He's 20. And I don't know.." She looks down at her lap and plays with her shirt. "I don't wanna be single forever. And it doesn't help when I'm hanging out with my boss all day... Clearly people are getting the... wrong idea you know." She sighs and I look to her. She looked sad. Did she.. did she like the idea of me and her together too? 

"And you know they're just things I've never done. I've never been on a first date before, and I think this will be nice! Who knows, maybe I'll even get my first kiss." She blushes bright red looking down. "I um... I guess. But don't you wanna save that for someone that you actually like?" I ask and she nods. "I would but... I don't think someone I actually like.. likes me back." She scratches her chin and I blush. I look to her as she states at her lap. 

"W-who do you like! I'll beat them up till they like you back!" I say and she laughs a little. "No no... It's alright it was just a little crush. I'll get over it." She chuckles and looks out the window. "At least tell me who it is?" I smirk and she shakes her head. "I can't." She says and I sigh. Now I wanna know. "Alright.. well if you're going on a date with this guy just... be carful. Guys really like sex." I say and she laughs. "I know I was a stripper Kacchan." She says and I blush. "Oh yeah, I keep forgetting about that." I mumble and she laughs. "Thank Kacchan but Nick seems... nice. I'm sure I'll have fun!" She smile and looks down. 

I grip the steering wheel looking straight ahead. I don't like the idea of her going out with another guy. I want to be the guy she goes out with! I wanna... I wanna give her, her first kiss! But I can't say that... What if she blows me off? I don't think I can handle that. God damn it. But if I don't tell her that then she's gonna go out with this Nick guy and then she's gonna be his girlfriend and then next thing I know I'm getting invited to there wedding and she's gonna have his fucking babies! I need to tell her... I don't want to be invited to her baby shower, I wanna be planning one with her! NOT THAT I WANT TO HAVE BABIES WITH HER UGH GOD DAMN IT!