"See? You're having second thoughts about it. You're sure that Jungkook isn't a two-faced b*tch." Taehyung guesses but I didn't want to tell him he was correct. "Sure, Jungkook is a b*tch for breaking your phone but he had his reasons... Don't worry, he'll pay you back soon."

I scoffed loudly, folding my arms and crossed my legs together, facing towards the reception counter as I didn't want to hold eye contact with him.

"You know... when you love someone, you tend to make rules." Taehyung started and I glance over at him curiously. "For example, protecting them." He finished and I frown.

"What's the purpose of telling me this?" I asked him, trying to stop myself from laughing as I found it foolish to be talking about love at this moment. Taehyung gave me a mischievous smile, and I prepared myself for the worse.

"Jungkook confesses his feelings to you didn't he?" Taehyung asked me for confirmation and I was caught back in surprise. Seeing my reaction, he beamed proudly. "And I gather you have the same feelings too."

This b*tch-

"Since you love running your mouth- you should be an athletic!" I shouted gritting my teeth in anger and raise a hand to threaten to slap him. He shrinks into his chair while giggling and pointing at me like a child.

"Stop denying Y/N, I know you like Jungkook," Taehyung told me and I rolled my eyes. I didn't know whether to trust him with my secret or not. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." Additionally, this kid won't stop reading my mind- or was it just my facial expressions??

Clapping his hands together, he laid on the chair, folding his arms. "Plus, I don't think Jungkook knows your feelings... he told me you're always acting cold and aloof around him..." Taehyung's voice trailed off when I scowled at him.

"Can you not? I would rather hear someone singing like a dying donkey than you ranting about that jerk! Is like-"

He suddenly leaned forward towards me, his round eyes piercing my soul as he pull a hand out, asking me to grab it. Frowning at him, I look down over his hand to see a piece of bright, pink candy that was in plastic. "Strawberry flavoured candy, got given as a reward for helping out one of the teachers and decided to save it." He pronounces the sentence in an explicit voice and I frown.

"You were rewarded it. Why are you giving it to me?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Just take it and I'll tell you why." He said, bribing me and I scoffed in annoyance as I took the candy into my hands. It looked delicious and I haven't eaten so, I'll just use this as a snack for now. Unwrapping the plastic, I pluck the small candy into my mouth and started chewing on it, surprise that it was pleasing to my tongue.

Taehyung grinned at me and leaned back. "When I argued with a friend... I was just like you. I ran away from school because I didn't want to have anything to do with it anymore." He started, folding his arms and put his legs together in a comfortable position. "After, I didn't know where to go so I went to a restaurant." He uses his hands to describe the restaurant. "The restaurant was fancy- like it was only for elegant people. I went in there, crying my eyes out and one of my besties was there. It was surprising to meet him there because he was sick that day."

"How long are you going to rant?" I questioned, chewing on the candy enjoyably and he glared at me.

"I gave you a candy- so please listen to my story," Taehyung said, narrowing his eyes. "Anyways, my bestie brought me out of the restaurant to a park. He seated me down near the ducks and gave me a candy which made me feel so much better." He finishes and I nodded, lightly clapping my hands. "That's why I gave you a candy- hoping you'll feel much better."

Awh...

I smiled at him gratefully, glad that he was the one who found me instead of someone else. He gave me his signature boxy smile, which made me in awe. Honestly, I would have a crush on Taehyung if I didn't have my eyes on someone else.

"Thank you so much Taehyung." I bubbled happily as I swallowed the last bits of the candy. "My day is slightly better again because of you."

"Anytime." He beamed at me like a little teddy bear. "By the way, I'm being honest- you can't sleep or stay here. The librarian may not be strong enough to protect you." He whispered, eyeing the librarian who had appeared from beneath the books and walking over to the reception counter.

"Aren't the murderers-"

"They target the students, they don't care about the teachers at all." Taehyung interrupted me as though he knew what I was about to ask, his eyes gleaming enigmatically. "But basically, my point is, you don't have to go back to your dormitory with Jungkook."

Hm?

Passing me a friendly smile, he leans towards me until his mouth was just meters away from my ear. The distance startled me and I was surprised he wasn't flustered by it like I was.

"Instead of going to Jungkook's dormitory, you can go to mine." 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading

~Xin