NOTE- 'I'm going out dad, to the library.'

Her hair by the way-

Soon enough, after a walk of about 5 minutes, she reached the park. She wasn't wearing any sort of headphones, because it was evening and she wanted peace of mind. 

Upon reaching the park, she sat down on one of the swings. 

There weren't many people here, since most were going back home

There weren't many people here, since most were going back home. After waiting for around 5 minutes, Soobin arrived. He saw Y/N sitting on the swing, moving back and forth a bit with her eyes closed, and head resting on the chain. 

He went to her and smacked her head in a funny way. It wasn't hard at all. She looked at him and motioned him to sit down. 

SOOBIN- So what did you want to tell me?

Y/N- Dad's getting married the day after tomorrow. She said it in a monotone, but his eyes almost popped out of their sockets. She looked at him and chuckled. 

Y/N- What?

SOOBIN- Tell me the whole story before I die of suspense!

She told him about the meeting, and BTS is her stepbrother. Then about the afternoon requests with them. All that while, Soobin listened to her as if his life depended on it. 

After a while,

SOOBIN- So you are telling me that you got your soon-to-be stepbrothers as BTS?

Y/N- Yeah.

SOOBIN- Are you kidding me? Like in the freaking holy world, your dad chose the person who is the sweetest, but whose sons are like walking devils! Y/N I'm afraid this is the end of your dumbo! Don't worry we'll die together. Since I'm bored~

He said dramatically while getting a smack from Y/N. 

SOOBIN- OUCH! What was that for?

Y/N- Shut up and listen ahead! I'll be going to the marriage as one of the invited people and you have to stay with me the most time.

SOOBIN- Why so?

Y/N- I don't want people hitting up on me!

SOOBIN- As if someone would~

Y/N- Yeah! Yeah! Now another help is required from you!

SOOBIN- Say.

Y/N- You will be helping me in packing my stuff tomorrow. After I come back from shopping, you'll come to my home. Then we'll have a sleepover. Since it's been days since we last had one. On the wedding day, we'll go there together. That's it.

SOOBIN- But I don't understand why the hell you want BTS to try and cancel the wedding.

Y/N- I'll tell you about that later, for the time being just think that I want them to keep hating me.

SOOBIN- Why?

Y/N- I can't tell you that. But I just want them to hate me. What if something happens because of me again?!

SOOBIN- Y/N it's not your fault, I told ya. Besides, you won't hurt them.

Y/N- Who knows? I end up hurting others frequently. I don't want them to suffer for me and Ms. Kim to be heartbroken. I'll keep caring about her, but I'll keep my distance from each of them. She's really a nice person.

SOOBIN- You're crazy dumbo! It's alright! I'm there with you until you're all happy.

Y/N- Thanks. And now that it's already late, let's have ice cream and go home. 

SOOBIN- Whoa! It's been so many days since I ate ice cream! Let's go! Come on!

They stood up and went to the ice cream store that was near the park unaware of the person who was listening to their conversation till now and noticing their every action. 

???- Why the hell did she want us to hate her? I don't understand! I need to keep an eye on her from now onwards. And on mum too, what did she mean by heartbroken and taking care? Gosh! This girl is surely suspicious. Let me tell it to my hyungs!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------