Cubby

Bakugou doesn’t care about your weight at all. He thinks you’re beautiful and always reassures you that it doesn’t matter that you’re “chubby”. All that matters to him is that you’re healthy

Refuses to use the word fat around you - even though Bakugou is known to use pretty vulgar language most of the time he’s different around you. Instead he uses the word “chubby” (if he really has too)

Once said “Tch Dumbass I fell in love with you and your personality not your body. I mean damn your body is a bonus babe and I love every part of it even if you don’t. Your size doesn’t matter or define your beauty”

Accidentally called you Cubby instead of chubby once and you ended up loving the nickname. Calls you Cubby,teddy bear, babe, baby, cutie, pretty/handsome, princess/prince

Please note Cubby is an original nickname I came up with

Doesn’t force you to lose weight or exercise ~obviously because that’s toxic~ and you’re perfect just the way you are. But if you decide that you want to he’s definitely going to help and support you. He will definitely help you meal prep and help you get a good exercise routine.

He loves cooking your favorite meals for you and always makes sure you’re eating well. He even buys you your favorite snacks and makes you bento boxes. The Bakusquad teases him and calls him a simp

He loves mountain climbing but you were too nervous to do it and he assured you that you would be fine but instead you choose to walk with him on various trails and go on hikes but doesn’t mind though as long as he gets to spend time and enjoy his hobbies with you.

He swears that he will kill anyone that picks on you - especially for your weight. Luckily there hasn’t been many incidents of that yet. Besides Mineta let’s just say it ended up with him in recovery girl’s office for a week and Bakugou in detention.

Bakugou hates showing affection and he’s not exactly the best with his words. He prefers to show you that he cares and loves you by constantly holding you or showing you physical affection in private.

He’s not into PDA (public displays of affection) but will kiss you just to show people that you’re his. He walks with his arm around your waist or his hand on your lower back.

He doesn’t like holding hands because his are usually sweaty from using his quirk. They’re extra sweaty when you’re with him because you make him nervous.

He’s constantly pinching your cheeks in a cute teasing way. You also pinch his back and tell him he has chubby cheeks and pretends to be annoyed but he doesn’t really mind.

Always cups your cheeks in his hands when he kisses you.

You’re literally his teddy bear. He loves you - like all of you. He will literally cuddle you and use you as a pillow. Loves when you lay on top of him-he doesn’t care if you think you’re too heavy. He just likes having you close to him.

You’re insecure about your chubby thighs? He will find any excuse to lay his head on your lap or in between your plush thighs and make you play with his hair.

You’re insecure about your tummy? Will lay on it for hours while mumbling about how cute & squishy it is.

Will kiss your tummy or thighs until you feel better about them or if you’re ticklish /sensitive will kiss them just to hear you laugh and see you smile.

You usually wear baggy clothes because they’re comfy and he thinks it’s cute. If you were to wear a dress or skinny jeans it makes Bakugou go feral because it shows of your figure perfectly. If you’re wearing shorts or a dress? Bakugou eyes are literally glued to your legs/thighs and your butt

Loves when you wear his clothes. He will purposefully buy bigger clothes because he knows you like to feel small and comfortable in them. When he gives them to you he claims that they’re “old” or “he doesn’t need them anymore” even if they’re brand new and still have the tags on them

Since his parents are fashion designers they get you cute/trendy clothes. His parents adore you and they think you make a cute couple

If you have scars or stretch marks from weight loss /gain he’s definitely going to kiss them

Basically on a mission to kiss all your insecurities away. He’s Katsuki Bakugou he won’t stop until he completes his mission

Bakugou’s not really that good with words and his love language is more acts of service.

Will 100% pick you up also to low key show off how strong he is. Like if you want a piggy back ride? He won’t hesitate to pick you up after teasing you and telling you that you’re acting like a child

When you’re chilling in the common room and he needs to cuddle you without admitting be needs cuddles? Will dead ass pick you up bridal style and carry you to his dorm

Loves to give you hugs from the back and when you sit on his lap. Once he found out you sitting uncomfortably on his lap because you were trying not to put all your weight on him so he literally pulled you against his chest kept whispering in your ear about how beautiful. He said something along the lines of “Tch Dumbass what you think you trying to do? Hah *pulls you closer to him*. You better not try that again you’re not heavy and besides its not like I can’t handle it. *Kiss* you’re Beautiful okay so what if you’re a bit Cubby? Your my Cubby”

Somehow always knows when you are feeling insecure will literally pick you up and make you cuddle him or sit on his lap. Will kiss you and praise you until you feel better or just cuddle and watch movies. He will definitely respect if you need space.

NSFW-Characters Aged up have given consent

Size Kink-Loves to make you feel small. Will pin you down specifically loves pin your hands above your head so he can kiss and praise you.

Praise kink/Body worship- will praise you so much before you actually have sex - like kissing your entire body and praising every part of it and telling you how perfect you are. He won’t degrade you unless you’re really into that and you’ve talked a lot about it in advance.

Loves marking you and giving you hickeys especially on the parts of you that you try to cover up or are insecure about

Mirror sex - makes you watch so you can see how pretty /handsome you are. If you try looking away he use his hand to hold your face in place so you can see how good you look taking him.

Positions - He’s happy with any position that you’re comfortable with. He finds it very difficult to pick his favorite as long as he has a good view of your body specifically your ass. He loves any position where he can show off his strength.

Loves taking you from the back and he loves spanking you just to see your ass jiggle. He’s an ass man but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t love the rest of your body.

Shibari/Bondage - loves how the intricate rope/lace patterns look on you.

If he’s between your thighs and you try to push him away he hooks his strong arms around your plush thighs and pulls you closer

Buys you cute lingerie specifically thigh highs with bows on them