Chapter-9(Taennie :Remember)

Start from the beginning

Jihyo:Wow!!!!!!!!

Jennie:How can you find someone like him?? You're brilliant....

Lisa:I don't know!! Father set it up!! Oops!! I need to go.. Hane fun guys.. Bye!!!

Jenchuchaeng:Bye... Maknae!!!

Call ended....

     She ended the call because her mother was coming in with a dress in her hand.. as soon as she ended the call, she quickly got up from her bed and walk toward her mother who's standing in front of the door..

Lisa:What's this Mom???

L-mom:A dress that you should wear in your date.. go and dress up, 1 hour left...

Lisa:Okay.. Can you wait in the living room????? I'll come after dressing up

L-mom:Mmmm.. Then be hurry...

(her dress)

(her dress)

(a/nFinally we finished the lisa part... let's continue the story with tannie...)

Time skip... After 2 days

Jennie pov...

       The party ended last night, we headed home right away as Mr. Kim got so many work at company... I don't know why but these days Mr. Kim really act strange.....

      D-Did he remember me??? No way!!! He will not... I'm different person thinking of me from the restaurant, I change my hairstyle, my dress style, I wore makeup and also high heels that always hurt my feet... I can't understand how Rose, Lisa, Jisoo unnie nad other girls can wore this all the time..

     We reach Seoul around midnight.. I go straight home because I'm very tired and my feet are so paining...

The next morning

     I'm again here in his house, I already prepared his breakfast, set a table and the only missing is the person who should eat.. He's late comparing to other days, it's already 7:55am and he still didn't come down..

     I'm very hungry as i don't have time to eat breakfast so i made myself some eggs while cooking his breakfast so I'm a little good now.... I'm busy reviewing his schedule that i dont even know that he's already  here and start eating... I only noticed him when he cleared his throat, I look at him with a smile while bowing slightly..

Jen:Just leave the plate and others in the table, the cleaning lady will come later and clean it.. I'll wait for you in the car...

      I explain to him and took my belongings to go out and wait him in the car, I just open the door halfway, the door suddenly pushed closed from behind me and i got pinned in the door(like how our WWH Jin did to the girl in boy in luv) I gulp and look at him clearly in his eyes.. Inever got a chance to look at him this close, he's really handsome... I got cut off from my thoughts when he talked...

Tae:You are the waitress... Are you??

Jen:W-What?!?!!!!

Tae:You are the girl from that day....

       What!!!!!!!! How can he recognized me, did he hired someone to look for my profile.. I can't keep it a secret anymore... It's meaningless now..

Jen:Yes... I...........

       I uttered the word, not even finishing halfway.. I'm surprised again but this time he Kiss Me, I cant believe this is our second kiss.... I slowly close my eyes, feeling his lips that attached on mine... After a few minutes, he stop and look at me again...

Tae:Even if you change your looks as much as you like... I'll never forget you... your lips are..... Very Sweet...

     With just that he walk towards the table, but this time he's not eating, he just take his sunglasses and walk out of the door.. smiling mischievously.... without understanding what's going on i just follow him out to the car.. I quietly sit on the front seat putting my bags on my lap.. It's very silent, no one talks...

Mr. Bong:Jennie, how's the party?? I bet it's your first time attending a big party??

Jen:Yes.. It's really good.. I have so much fun

Mr. Bong:That's good.. If you continue working you'll get a chance like this party again...

Jen:H-How??!?!?!

Mr. Bong:You know.. even though this young man is really handsome he only got a girlfriend once but they also broke up.. from then on he never got a girlfriend again.. so when he need a partner, he'll just pick anyone of his staff or female p.a with him

Jen:Really!!!

Tae:Uncle.. please stop

Mr. Bong:Ok... as you wish...

       We reach the conpany around 9:05am.  The employee's just start coming.. As expected, i also saw Hobi oppa&Momo unnie.... they're on Hobi Oppa's office, they talked and laughed looking at each other dearly... They're such a cute couple...... but the fact that my feet really hurts disturb me so much

 but the fact that my feet really hurts disturb me so much

(her office attire, hairstyle & makeup)

       When we reach the main room(3rd floor) (fact:their company is a 4 storey building)... This is the room where we display some of our work so that the customer can check on it.... While walking, i stumble a little because of my toes and ankle are all red and it's really hurt..

     I think Mr. Kim noticed me, he quickly hold me and look at my legs... He make me sit on one of the chairs and he quietly took a box from the shelf... when he open it he took out a cute flat shoes.. He took off my shoes and make me wore the shoes.. it's really comfortable

(the cute flat shoe) Tae:Wear this before it heals

Tae:Wear this before it heals.. I'll give you no need to pay..

     With that he walk towards the elevator to go to his office that is just above this floor.. He's so sweet that i thought i don't need more sweets even though he doesn't say a sweet words that much.....
______________________
------------------------------------------
*********************************
Sorry for the late update... I'm very busy these days..
I hope you enjoy

Thank you for reading... 😘😘