66|Love Over A Thousand Quarrels

Start from the beginning

Taehyung: NO!

I wasn't able to finish my sentence when he immediately talked back which made me shooked a bit.

Natahimik naman ako sa biglang pagdepensa niya.

He may seem to realize what he just did so he avoided eye contact with me.

"Okay...sige... I'm not the one who's gonna decide, after all it's your body anyways."

I said in a bit of disappointment and stood up from the bed.

I was about to walk when he held onto my wrist to stop me.

I knew he would do that.

I let out a deep sigh and turned to face him.

Taehyung: I--I'm sorry.

Malumanay nitong saad at nakatitig saakin nang deretso.

I can see the sincerity by the look in his eyes.

Natahimik ako nang saglit dahil hindi parin maalis sa loob ko ang pagkainis sakanya.

"I'll just go change."

Ani ko sa malamig na boses at inalis ang kamay ko sa pagkakahawak niya at naglakad papuntang walk in closet.

End of DAINE's POV

TAEHYUNG's POV

Hindi na ako nakapasok nang afternoon class dahil sumama nanaman ang pakiramdam ko.
Nahihilo ako't nasusuka buong araw.

Pumasok ako sa banyo para sumuka at dun ako nakaramdam nang sobrang pagkahilo and the next thing I knew Daine was Infront of me.

Daine: Pa ospital ka na ka-----

"NO!"

I quickly talked back when I heard what was she trying to say.

Nagulat naman siya dahil napaurong siya pagsagot ko.

Umiwas ako nang tingin sakanya nang makitang sumama ang ekspresyon nang mukha nito saakin.

I can tell that she wasn't expecting that attitude of me to come out at this point.

Daine: Okay...sige... I'm not the one who's gonna decide, after all it's your body anyways.

She was disappointed.

Tumayo siya sa pagkakaupo at akmang aalis pero hinigit ko siya sa kamay para pigilan.

She let out a deep sigh before facing me.

Her face wasn't making any good expressions she was stern and serious.

I felt guilty.

I should've not act like that towards her,I know that she was just trying to help and I should be glad about it.

"I---I'm sorry."

I said and looked at her sincerely straight into her eyes.

She didn't say any words and stayed silent.

Daine: I'll just go change.

She said in a cold tone and took his hand away from my grip and walked towards the walk in closet.

Ilang beses ko na siyang naabala dahil sa pagkakasakit ko at hindi din ito ang unang beses na pinagpasensyahan niya'ko...and I really thank her for that.

It's just that-------------hindi ko lang talaga masusunod ang gusto niya na magpa-ospital.

End of TAEHYUNG's POV