The Wild Wild Pussy Cats pt.2

"Come on Nemuri, can't you do better than that,"
Midoriya taunted as he pounded away from behind on the heroine, only 10 minutes of her time passed and she had already climaxed twice, the boy slapped her ass as he punished her in doggystyle.

Finishing his first load, Nemuri struggled to even keep, "You're more fired up than normal," she muttered as Midoriya slapped her with his rod, "You know what to do," he exclaimed as Nemuri licked her lips.

When it came to a blowjob, Nemuri put Sosaki to shame giving Midoriya that glack glack 3000 with extra spit and twist making Midoriya bust with ease. "Come on Midoriya, can't you do better than that," Nemuri mocked as she swallowed the load.

Midoriya sat on his back as Nemuri rubbed her entrance on Midoriya's rod, "Come on baby, don't taunt me," he complained as Nemuri slowly entered Midoriya's rod in before jumping up and down as Midoriya found himself climaxing to Nemuri's new technique, "What the hell is happening in there," Midoriya questioned as he felt his rod get tightly wrapped around by Nemuri's vagina.

"Come on, I need you to cum again," Nemuri exclaimed as Midoriya did as he was told blowing a massive load into the woman before he pushed her down, "FUCK THAT PUSSY," Nemuri exclaimed lustfully as Midoriya began to thrust heavily with OFA activated causing Nemuri to climax several times as he stayed at a constant 80% before blowing his load once more.

"TIME," Pixie Bob shouted as she open the door to reveal Midoriya breathing heavily as Nemuri laid on her back filled with his semen, "Am I next?" Pixie questioned as Mirko nodded her head, "But you have to wait an hour," Ragdoll exclaimed as Pixie felt like screaming from anticipation.

"Can I get some water or something?" Midoriya questioned as Pixie ran to get the boy his drink, she wanted him at his best of his ability, she needed Midoriya to break her.

Once the hour passed Pixie practically sprinted into the room, ripping off her clothes and jumping onto the boy, "Fuck me like there is no tomorrow," she exclaimed kissing the boy.

Midoriya immediatly stuck his rod into the woman as he started off at 70% of OFA, causing gust of wind to form with each thrust, "HELL YEAH," Pixie exclaimed as Midoriya's rod stuffed all the way into her womb, "Get me pregnant," she exclaimed as Midoriya busted his first load.

Instead of dropping the woman onto the bed Midoriya pressed her onto the wall pounding her wildly as she began to bite onto his neck with her eyes rolling back, "YESSSS," she moaned out as she climaxed repeatedly while Midoriya pounded away.

Dropping her onto the bed Midoriya smacked the woman's ass, "I knew your crazy ass was freaky," Midoriya exclaimed stick his rod into her asshole this time causing Pixie to bite on her lip before he started pounding with level 99 Vigor.

After a second climax, Midoriya flipped the woman on her belly, putting her leg onto his shoulder, Midoriya pounded away and even through two climaxes, the two could barely keep count as Midoriya relentlessly changed postions to pound every inch of Pixie's pussy.

By time the hour was up the two were barely conscious, "I cou...nted 7," Midoriya exclaimed in between breaths as he laid on Mirko's now broken bed. Pixie merely nodded her head as she fell asleep. "HEY MIRKO, PIXIE BROKE YOUR BED," Midoriya shouted causing the bunny to become angry.

"That fat bitch,"

During his hour rest Midoriya got to eat a few sandwiches and a left over bowl of spaghetti, "Who do I got next?"