Itsuka Kendo

Midoriya woke up to the sound of humming and the smell of bacon and pancakes, "That smells amazing," Midoriya mumbled to himself as he sat up, he realized that he was alone the room, "Toga?"

Walking out of his room, Midoriya made his way to the kitchen where a smaller box of condoms sat on the island and on the stove stood Toga wearing merely an apron and a pair of panties, he smirked as he approached the girl. Placing his hands on her hips, Midoriya rested his head on her shoulder. "Are you hungry, IZU~,' Toga questioned as she flipped the last pancake.

"Do you want to go for another round?' Toga questioned as Midoriya already began to slip off his boxers, "Nothing else I would want more right now," Midoriya exclaimed rubbing his rod onto Toga's butt.

"Then go ahead," she exclaimed as Midoriya grabbed the box of three condoms, placing one on Midoriya prepared himself for some fun, "I want you to be my little dirty bitch," Midoriya demanded as he wrapped his hands around Toga's throat getting her eyes to widen and massive blush to cover her face as Midoriya's rod began to pierce her womb once more.

"I'd love to be your little slut," she exclaimed as she turned the oven completely off while Midoriya began to rearrange her guts, she bit hard due to Midoriya clenching her throat slightly, "FUCK MY WOMB DADDY," Toga shouted as Midoriya pierced the walls of her womb and bent her over further, keeping one hand on her head and the other ready to slap her ass.

The sounds of Midoriya's thrust and slaps filled the apartment complex as Toga's moans followed.

After the heated morning session, the two sat at their table eating pancakes, eggs and bacon. "You cooked really well," Midoriya exclaimed as he salivated from the fluffiness of the pancakes and the crispiness of the bacon. Toga smirked and blushed from Midoriya's compliment, "You'd make a great wife~" Midoriya charmed as he placed his hand onto her jaw, pulling her in slowly as she braced herself for a kiss.

Midoriya kissed her gently, "Would you want to become my wife," he questioned as Toga nodded slightly, "I would like that too," he whispered kissing her lips again before Toga's eyes widen and he jumped back. "I-I M-MEAN N-NO," She shouted with urgency as she tried to stay away from the hurt Midoriya, he looked confused from her reaction.

"W-Why,"

"Izu, baby, you have to remember I am a villain and your a hero. We could never be together like that," she explained as Midoriya had the sudden remembrance of the scenario he is in. "I-I f-forgot," he explained as he looked away from the woman who now awkwardly stood a few feet away from him.

"I think it's time I leave," he muttered out as Toga felt hurt from the statement but knew it was for the better, "C-call me," Toga stuttered out as Midoriya nodded his head.

"Yeah forgot about that," he mumbled to himself after dressing and leaving the apartment. Walking the streets of the city, Midoriya kept his hood on, passing and seeing several sets of couples along the way, Midoriya felt like shit. His mind was on the villain Toga, well rather the woman aspects of her. Her moans, body and even her cooking were in his mind as a fellow classmate of his approached him.

Grabbing his shoulder, Midoriya was surprised responding with an attempted throw but was stopped by the person. "Whoa there, it's me Kendo," the orange hair figure responded as Midoriya released his grip and gave several apologies. "I am so sorry, I wasn't paying attention and you caught me by surprise," Midoriya explained as Kendo merely laughed it off.