Chapter 2- I'm not a fucking kid

Xavier Pov :
I'm sure, she is gonna wake up with a hangover and headache, better make breakfast for her..

"He slowly left the bed as he didn't wanted to wake her up"

*Time skip*
*01.15.PM*

Luna's pov-

"AHH,ouch my head, it hurts like hell,one sec? When did I got to my room? I had come home then seen a hot guy? Fuck fuck fuck ! He didn't put me could he? No, probably dad did, I'm gonna take a shower might help. "

This is what she is wearing after a hot shower

•Luna"s pov

"As I went down I was expecting dad to be down with the same old lecture "You gotta behave or I'm sending you a boarding school"...but as she went down...there was the guy she had seen in morning without any shirt...I could see his naked upper body...damn it,Oh man! He definitely works out!..... 

•Xavier's Pov

"As soon she came down she was wearing a cute hoodie and a skirt which could barely cover her bottoms by seeing it length,and now she had her down...long curly wavy hair .... completely wet.......I snapped out of it as I realised she's staring at me"

Xavier - There are some medicines on the table to help you with hungover and have a seat babygirl.

Luna - First of all - My fucking head hurts speak softly. Second of all - What're are you doing here and ordering me in my own fucking house.

I show his tone and expressions suddenly changed...it was blank making me go weak in knees..he said again but in a deep intimating voice. "Get your ass down here.. I'm being generous as you have hungover but clearly you are being a little shit call Mr.Martinez he will clear up on things." 

*On phone call 📱*

Luna - Hey dadd... who's this rude jerk sitting in our dinner table. 

Nate - Princess,he will be your caretaker for 4 months. "He got cut of by Luna's sudden outburst". 

Luna - I'm not a fucking child who needs a babysitter! I'm perfectly fine.

Nate - I'm done,tolerating your rude behaviour young lady, don't forget I'm your father. 

Luna - I fucking don't care ! I told you I ain't getting a babysitter and do you think he can take care of me? He is a rude jackass. 

"Xavier's Blood was boiling by listening how she was talking to her dad,he tried to control as she was still on call and teenager."

Nate - Now, shut up and listen to me! HE WILL BE WITH YOU WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT END OF THE DISCUSSION AND I SWEAR TRY TO ARGUE OR DENY IT, I'M COMING BACK AND SENDING YOU TO A BOARDING SCHOOL AND I'M NOT JOKING."He said angrily hanging up the phone".