"Yea. Over seeing the designs will be kinda complicated though. But I'll have Jake helping me."

————

While Vanessa was having a thorough conversations about work Grace was checking out of the hotel and finding different plane tickets. Since V would be going wit her she would have to get a later flight.

Grace was very excited about Vanessa coming with her. It was better than the idea she had came up with. They would get to be together for 2 months and in that time Grace would work on making their relationship stronger.

Around 3:30 Ryan arrived home and found her cousin in her kitchen.

"You eating all my food like you don't have money to get you some." Ryan said sitting down at the counter.

"This is free." Grace said wit her mouth full and Ryan rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. What time you leaving?"

"The plane don't leave until 10:35 so I'll be at the airport around 8:20."

"I thought you was leaving at 6?" Ryan said and Grace smacked her lips.

"If you knew what time I was leaving why the fuck you ask den?"

"I was just making sure. Glad I did cause I was obviously wrong."

"Your were right. I changed the flight. Vanessa is coming back wit me."

"To Ohio?" Ryan said surprised.

"Yep. She's gonna stay with me."

"Huh. Well I'm happy for you guys I think this is gonna be great for y'all relationship." Ryan said and Grace smiled.

"Thanks cuzzo."

"You know at this pace your gonna have to bring her back home." Ryan teased.

"You bringing Henry back home?" Grace teased right back and it got Ryan quiet.

"Thinking about it."

"You know I definitely expected you to end up wit a girl." Grace said and Ryan laughed.

"I did too honestly but then Henry came and stole heart."

"That's disgusting." Grace said and laughed slightly.

"Whatever. Like V ain't do the same thing to you."

"Tru."

————

On the other hand Vanessa was having a conversation with her brother about leaving. When he arrived home he went in his room and found his sister sitting on his bed.

"What?" He asked and stood by the door. He was still annoyed about the whole situation and the fact she was gone off wit Grace the whole weekend.

"I have something to tell you."

"And what is it?"

"I'm going with Grace back to Ohio." She said lowly and Jason stood there shocked for a sec.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. I'll be gone for about 2 months not long." She said trying to ease the tension a lil.

"So what you just forgave her." He said and rolled his eyes at that.

"It's complicated we're working on our relationship. I know you don't like it Jason but I really want to be wit her." V explained and he sighed.

"...just be safe ok? As long as your happy I guess I'm happy too."

"Thanks Jas. I love you kid." She said and got up and gave him a hug.

"Yea yea love you too."

Not that she needed her brothers blessing but she was glad she had it. She spent some more time wit her family before Grace came to pick her up and they headed to the airport.

After getting through security and stuff they had about 25mins till their flight. On account of it being late it wasn't that many people in the airport but a decent amount.

The girls found a a place to sit until it was time for them to board.

"You want anything before we leave?" Grace asked sitting down.

"Naw."

"You know how glad I am that your here right?" Grace said grabbing her hand.

"I'm glad I'm here too."

"I'm happy you gave me a chance. I'm gonna be better for you. I love you V."

"...I-I love you to Grace." V said hesitantly.

"Really? You don't have to say it back if you don't want to. I'm not pressuring you to."

"I know you aren't. I've thought about it and I do love you." V told her and she smiled. The intercom went off telling then that their plane was boarding after.

"I guess that's us. You ready?" Grace said and stood up.

"Yeah."

There was some work that still needed to be done but the love between them would carry them a long way.

———————————————————————
Thoughts??

I didn't exactly know how I wanted to end this story but I guess I like it