"How would you like to be able to walk during the daylight?" Elena ask her.

"Um Elena are you blind cause I know you see that daylight ring on her finger that I made."

Elena was shocked. "When did you make her daylight ring?"

Natalie shrugged. "I already had some made so I gave her one."

•••

Walking up the stairs, they finally make it to slater's apartment door.

Rose pounds on the door. "Slater! Slater it's Rose open up." Hearing no response she turns Elena and Natalie. "He's not home. Sorry."

"Aww to bad. Let's go then." Natalie turns around to leave but Elena speaks.  "No. We didn't come all the way out here for nothing."

Rose sighs before she push open the doors breaking the chain on them.

"After you." Gesturing to Elena and Natalie.

Everyone walks in looking around.

"Slater!" Rose yells

Natalie walk forward before looking to her right to see a body.

"If this is slater then I don't think he's going to be much help." Natalie tells them

Rose and Elena run to where Natalie is standing. Rose gasp as she sees slater dead body. Elena sighs.

•••

Rose grabs slater body while Elena walks over to where his computer is. Natalie follows behind her.

"It looks like whoever blew up the coffee shop found him and killed him for his information." Elena says looking at the stuff on the desk.

"Yeah, probably to stop him for helping people like us. The guy was a vampire almanac. Knowing too much information just bit him in the ass." Rose says

Elena start looking at things on his desk. Rose opens the curtain letting sunlight in.

"What are you -"

"Tempered glasses. U.V rays can't penetrate. I used to just come here and watch the day." She says looking outside the window

"I'm sorry about slater." Elena tells her

Rose ignores her statement. "Any luck?"

Natalie taps the computer seeing it needs a password. "It's password protected. Can't get in."

"No this is fine. Let's just go." Rose said trying to get Elena to leave

Everyone hears a doorknob rattling.

"Stay here." Rose walks to door and open it to see someone. "Alice?"

"Rose!" Alice runs into Rose arms crying.
"He's dead!."

•••

Rose rubs Alice knee in comfort. She gets up and walks to the kitchen to see Elena pouring tea in cups.