13

Delta's POV

"Dang girl, you work fast!" I say grinning, a light blush covers Casey's face.

"It wasn't me!" She whines, embarrassed, "Dan asked!" Dan lets out a bark of agreement.

"Can you two shift back? There are some things we need to talk about."

Casey and I hand them clothes as they shift back. Piling on Dan's hospital bed Casey clears her throat.

"Since you were human before you changed into werewolves you're weaker which still puts you at a disadvantage. We're going to be intensifying the training-" Dans lets out a whine of protest. Shooting him a glare Casey continues, "because we want you to get stronger and because you'll be able to handle more now that you're a werewolf."

"Also, since you're werewolves now you can mark us which will strengthen the mate bond. You guys also need to work on using the pack link." I turn to Casey, "While they do that, we need to plan this wedding. When do you guys want to get married?"

"As soon as possible!" Casey exclaims, Dan chuckles,

"Could we get married within the next month?"

"It'll take a lot of work, but I think so."

"Great, Dan? Can you put your guest list together sometime this week? I'll also put together a guest list and then we can look them over. Delta and I will also plan some other things. You need to decide who your best man is going to be and who your groomsmen are going to be. I'll give you some more jobs later on."

***

Over the next month, Eric and I helped Casey and Dan prepare and organize their wedding. After combining both guest lists there were over 300 people. A lot from Dan's old gang, his family, our pack, and any of Casey's family. Once that was figured out Dan had to choose his groomsmen. He chose Eric to be his best man. Casey chose me as her maid of honour and she chose her sisters as her bridesmaids. After a couple of days, Casey and Dan agreed on a red, white, and gold-themed wedding. Dan chose his suit within the first few days. He chose, (with the approval of Casey) and white and gold suit. His groomsmen would wear red suits. Finally, after almost two weeks Casey chose her wedding dress. She chose a red and gold dress with a white and gold wedding veil. Her bridesmaids would wear white dresses. Then she picked a lovely arrangement of red and white flowers. Eric helped Dan pick out wedding rings and both Casey and Dan agreed on a three-layer red velvet cake with vanilla frosting. There were other things like music and placeholders that Casey and Dan argued about. Finally, after pushing it off and ignoring it Casey decided on a hairstyle. Before we knew it was a day before the wedding.

***

Dan's POV

Butterflies were flying around in my stomach. No, forget butterflies there was a freaking whale swimming in my stomach I was so nervous. I cannot believe I actually asked Casey to marry me and she said yes!

Dillon was running circles in my head. So happy to be marrying our mate. Delta suddenly appears next to me. "Are you ready?" She asks scanning me up and down. "Did you give the rings to the ring bearer, have you finished with your hair?" She rushes out. I give a nervous chuckle,

"Yes and yes." Breathing a sigh of relief she departs with a pat on the shoulder. I wait nervously in the room while I wait to be called to my place. I'm so happy and nervous at the same time.

Soon one of the elders arrives and directs me to my place. I wait impatiently up at the front with another one of the elders. Looking around I'm surprised at how many people are here. My immediate family along with Casey's it at the front followed by our relatives and then our friends.

Suddenly the music starts to play. The bridesmaids slowly make their way up front paired with my groomsmen. Then Delta, the maid of honour, walks down with my best man. The ring bearer comes next, followed by our flower girl, and finally, Casey enters, hand in hand with Uncle. My vision becomes blurred as I take in the beautiful sight. She's gorgeous. After what felt like years of walking she finally arrives at the alter. "You look beautiful," I whisper, taking her hand we turn to address the elder. His voice becomes muffled as I study my bride. She looks magnificent. The sun's rays bounce off her hairpins and beautiful red and gold dress. The light bouncing off the veil illuminates her face with a glow. Before I know it we're both saying "I do" and slipping the wedding rings onto each other's fingers.

***

"This is great!" I turn around to see Eric grinning at me. "Congratulations! You know, with you guys arguing all the time I didn't think the wedding would be held until next year!" Lightly punching him I laugh,

"Ha. Ha. Very funny. I bet when you and Delta get married you'll argue about everything." Eric pouts,

"No, we won't! We'll decide peacefully as adults should." I snort,

"No, you won't!"

"Well, at least we won't end up leaving holes in our walls like you guys did!" He huffs. I roll my eyes,

"We did not leave holes in the walls there were like two dents and yes you will! By the way, do you like the cake?"

"It is the best!" Eric exclaims, "I love red velvet cake!"

***

Delta's POV

After the wedding, Casey and Dan went on a honeymoon to texas. They said something about wanting to run with the wild horses or something like that. Eric and I continued doing pack work and training. Dan managed to get himself captured but that only lasted a couple of hours. That big baby made me go and bail him out. After that Eric started acting really weird. He acted nervous, he would space out and he kept staring at me. Other than that, things were actually kind of boring.

Dan and Casey's Wedding outfits:

___________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading!

The name Oscar means friend

What do you think the name Dillon means?

Please vote, comment, share and follow!