The Deal

Cyrix: NO! AHHH! What are you doing!
Zardy: Just doing what needs to be done.(Zardy grabs his hoe and hits Cyrix in his face with it causing him to crack a little.)
Cyrix:.....
Zardy: Hehehe.
Cyrix: Ah. I see how it is... You- you broke my face...
(Zardy slashes him again in the back of his head causing Cyrix to fall unconscious. Zardy then tied up Cyrix and puts him deep into the cornfields.)
Zardy: When you wake up, we'll see if you can escape. Or if your pals will come save ya! His name was CJ it is? I cant wait to rip him to shreds!
Cyrix:.....(unconscious)

( The next day)

CJ: Yaaaawwwwnn!! Man I slept like a baby! How bout you,Ruby?
Ruby: Yea... your right. It felt oddly satisfying sleeping tonight. Anyway let's go see what Cyrix is doing, I'm sure he's tired.
CJ: Yes!
(They go into the room to find Cyrix missing. However, His phone is sitting on the floor and the computer is still on)
Ruby:? Uhh where's Cyrix.
CJ: Ghhh don't tell me that bastard left without finishing! I outta beat that bas-
Ruby: CJ! Listen!
CJ: Sorry.
Ruby: Look, his phone is still here which means he didn't leave. Also the computer is still on mid sentence which means he was typing before he disappeared.
CJ:Hmmmm.... And?
Ruby: Ugh you idiot, I think something is wrong. I got a bad feeling.
Cj: What should we do?
Ruby: To be honest, I really don't know.
(CJ opens the front door and gets mail. He sees a letter that says " From Zardy" to CJ and Ruby.)
Cj: Huh? From Zardy? I swear I heard that name before.
Ruby: Yea. He's a infamous legend who was said to once live in a maze where he killed and prayed on females and kids in particular. He would go for a fully grown man if he wanted aswell. Supposedly he was captured by the government and killed but that's just a legend.
CJ: Why are we getting mail from him then?
Ruby: Dunno. Could just be a kid playing tricks.
(CJ opens the letter and reads.)
CJ: " Dear CJ and Ruby, I have captured one of your pals. His name is Cyrix! I have him here with me in my maze and I do plan on giving him back to you guys, if we can make a deal. I'll tell you the location. Meet me here at midnight in the middle of the Field. If you come sooner or later I'll kill him without thinking twice!

CJ: WHAT!!!!
Ruby: O- my..
CJ: We'll.. you know what we're doing later tonight.
Ruby: Im uh scared. A field at midnight?!
CJ: We can't be 100% sure it's real but he knows Cyrix is missing and he knows his name so most likely it's real. Don't worry, Ruby! I'll protect ya!
Ruby: Hmph!
Cj: I guess we should prepare for tonight?
Ruby: Yea. He said we can make a deal but what the hell could he possibly want.
Cj: I don't know but We'll walk using the location. He says it's about 45 minutes on foot so it's gonna be a long walk in the dark.
Ruby:.....
Cj: Hey,hey! Don't be scared! You can always cuddle with me while we're walking!
Ruby: S-shut up!
CJ: Haha but I'm serious!
Ruby: W-whatever! Let's just do this!.
(Later that night. Ruby and Cj get dressed and head out.)
Cj: Woah? Wearing a skirt in cold weather?
Ruby: Well I have long socks on that cover my legs. And a jacket.
Cj: You look nice in the outfit not gonna lie....
Ruby: Let's just go!
( They walk for a while as they talk about things.)
Ruby: Cyrix better be ok. His battery doesn't function well in cold weather.
CJ: Yea, we should be there in about 30 minutes now.
Ruby: Have you ever wondered?
CJ:?
Ruby: Eh, nevermind. We'll talk about it later.
CJ: Oh alright lol.
( Cj walks behind Ruby and puts his Hands on her shoulders)
Ruby: Why do you do that all the time?
Cj: Idk I just like to.
Ruby: Uhh,Cj. Is that the maze?
Cj: Yep.
(Ruby looks up to see the weeds growing taller than them. Crops soaring above their heads. Ruby starts to shake.)
CJ: Ruby?
Ruby: I'm fine! Cmon let's go find Cyrix! (Ruby grabs CJ by the arm and they run into the maze)
CJ: Aaahhughh!—-
Ruby: Well?
CJ:?
Ruby:...
CJ: You want me go find him? This maze is miles long! We can't even tell where the center is.
Ruby: Well. It's 11:50 pm. We only got 10 minutes to do this so let's go!
CJ: Yea your right!
(They found the center at 11:59 pm. They wait until it strikes 12 then they pop out and face zardy)
Zardy: We'll here we are. Hehe
( Cyrix is in the center tied to a chair unconscious)
CJ: Y-you! Give him back to us! Now!
Zardy: Hmm.. such talk for a little boy. He isn't dead... Yet.
Ruby: We just want our friend back! You can keep the stupid mic!
CJ: ( CJ studders when she says that but agrees anyway) Y-yea!
Zardy: You think I'm gonna give him back that easily? No. I won't. That's where a deal comes in.
Ruby: Why? What's the deal?
Zardy: Bring me a list of people. I want them all. In return I'll give you your friend back.
Ruby: Your gonna make us hurt all these people?
Zardy: That's right. I was gonna do it myself but now I got 2 horses to do it for me!
CJ: Why you little...!
Zardy:Hmph. I'll give you the list. You have 10 days to do so. If not I'll kill him and you two!
CJ: Fine. Give me the list. I'll take em all down! We're gettin Cyrix back.
Ruby: I have a question. Why are you doing this in the first place? Why do you want these people?

Zardy: Oh if only you knew the true story. Who's behind all this. That's enough for now tho. You have your list and now you can start. Be gone!
(Zardy teleports them out and puts a seal on them which prevents them from entering the maze)

CJ: Well what now?
Ruby: What do you mean what now? We have to defeat all these people on the list to save Cyrix and ourselves!
Cj: Well when do you want to do it. We'll start whenever you want.
Ruby: It's late but we should start now! We can't waste time! He gave us a List, a seal to trap them in and a locater.  It should come in handy but it won't be easy.
Cj: Yea your right. Let's head home and look at the list. We'll go from there.
(They walk home and then they look at the list)

To be continued