"Sounds like you've got yourself a pretty special woman. If she's happy to just spend time with you at her apartment or the dorms then you're fortunate to have someone that is okay with your idol lifestyle." CEO Park's words sounded approving and I felt a weight lift off my chest, one I hadn't known had been sitting there.

Ever since the photo of Y/N and I had made the news outlets, I had been worried about how the relationship would be received by the company. However, Namjoon and Jin had told me not to worry, that they would take care of it, but all my worries were for nothing. When Manager Sejin had asked me about it and I confirmed it, he only told me to be discreet. Knowing that I had the support of the company behind me made me feel a whole lot better about my relationship with Y/N, but now this?

CEO Park stood, followed by Manager Sejin. "Just continue to be safe and everything should be alright. Sejin and I will continue to monitor the situation and if we find out anything else, or if Y/N's information gets leaked, we will let you know immediately." They exited the room and I dropped my head back into my hands. I know my members had reassured me that everything would be fine with Y/N, that she wouldn't leave me, the worry was still fresh in my mind. And all I could think of was getting to her side, being next to her, being near her. Getting the reassurance from her that she loved me, even after I tell her everything that I learned tonight.

Namjoon patted my shoulder. "Go ahead and go see your girl. It's going to be okay."

Giving Namjoon a grateful smile, I grabbed my stuff and headed out of the conference room. Hurrying to the elevator, I pulled out my phone, grinning when I saw the 'I love you' text she had sent me. I just hoped that once I told her what happened, told her what was going on, that she would still love me. I didn't know what I would do if I found out that she couldn't handle it, handle the crap that goes along with dating an idol.

A black SUV was waiting for me and I told him to drive to the dorms first then head to Y/N's apartment. It was a way to try and keep my girl safe and I knew I would do whatever was necessary to protect her. She was everything to me and I loved her with my whole heart. I wanted to make sure she was safe and I would do that in the best way I knew how.

A short while later, the driver pulled up in front of Y/N's house. I put on a hat and a mask, quickly looking around before getting out. I was lucky her building was in the back of the complex, her door only a few steps away from the parking lot. It helped to limit my exposure.

I knocked on her door and Y/N opened it right away. Stepping into her apartment, I closed the door then yanked off the mask, needing to have her in my arms, her lips pressed against mine. As soon as she was close enough, I dove in for a kiss, needing this, needing her. She met my lips with the same eagerness that I had and when I swiped my tongue over her bottom lip, she parted them for me. I plunged my tongue into her mouth, wanting to give her every sensation. She wrapped her arms around my neck, tangling her fingers in my hair and when she tugged on the dark strands, I moaned into her mouth, the feeling of her hands on me just too good.

Pulling back, I looked at the raw need in her eyes and it took everything I had not to kiss her again, to take her in her bedroom and show her exactly how much I loved her. "I love you Y/N. I love you."

Y/N's smiled at me, the soft gesture touching my heart. "I love you too Jimin." She studied my face for a moment then frowned. "Jimin? What's going on baby?"

The nickname made my heart flutter and I wanted to kiss her again, but I knew I needed to tell her what was going on, tell her about what I had heard from the company today, give her the chance to decide this was too much for her. "Can... can we sit?"

Nodding her head, Y/N took my hand and led me into the small living room. I sat down on the sofa and tugged her down next to me. "Um... what's going on? You're scaring me." The worry in her eyes made the guilt fill me up and all of a sudden, I felt like I couldn't breathe. The room felt like it was closing in on me, suffocating me and I knew right then and there that I couldn't let her go. I could see the concern fill her face as she touched my cheek. "Jimin? Breathe baby. It's okay. It's okay. Whatever this is, we'll figure it out, but right now, I need you to breathe for me."

Trying to calm down, I pulled Y/N in close. "I love you. I love you. Please. Please don't leave me."

Y/N's voice was gentle as she hugged, her hands tender as she rubbed my back, her voice soft as she spoke. "It's okay baby. I love you and I'm not going anywhere."

Taking a deep breath, I leaned back, holding her hands in mine. "Um... the CEO of my company and our manger, Sejin, brought us in for a meeting today. There... there was an anonymous email, but the contents were directed at you. Someone wants... wants to hurt you."

"Well that's not very nice, is it?" Y/N's voice was calm, no hint of panic anywhere and it confused the hell out of me. Why wasn't she more worried? Why wasn't she kicking me out? Breaking up with me? Telling me she couldn't handle this?

"Um..." I was at a loss for what to say, what to do. Her reaction was completely unexpected and I had not planned for her composed demeanor.

Y/N squeezed my hands then released one to brush my hair back from my face. "What did you expect me to say? You look so surprised."

Looking down at my lap, I couldn't help but feel a little ashamed. Throughout the six months we had been together, Y/N never once gave me an indication that she couldn't handle this life. Sure when the photo was released and the statement came out, it was obvious that she was nervous about it all, but she never once said it was too much. "I... I was afraid you were going to leave me."

"Leave you? Why would I leave you baby?" Y/N's voice was soft, her tone clearly surprised.

Standing up, I paced back and forth across her small living room. "There's always so much drama surrounding me. I can't take you out. I can't claim you in front of the world. And now this. Why wouldn't you leave me?" My words trailed off, the last question coming out quiet and unbearably sad.

"Oh Jimin." Y/N stood up and wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling me into a gentle embrace. "I love you. Nothing is going to change that. I knew what I was getting into dating an idol and I'm okay with it all. I don't need to go on fancy dates or have to be in public with you. I'm not worried about someone threatening me, especially since they don't know who I am or where I live. I love you. I'm so grateful for the time I get to spend with you. You don't understand how special these moments are to me. It doesn't matter what we do as long as I get to be with you."

I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close to me. "How did I get so lucky? You're so... so perfect, so amazing and I love you so much. So much."

Y/N leaned back and tapped the tip of my nose, making me smile. "I'm not perfect and no where near it, but you make me want to be better. I want to know I'm worthy of you."

"Oh my sweet Y/N. You are more than worthy of me." Kissing her lips gently, I leaned my forehead against hers. "And you are all I need."