12||Attack

~~~

~~~

"I have to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. Ive got an apb out on Stiles. His Jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means... Well, I don't know what that means. Um... Look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him..." The sheriff started talking to Valerie, Scott, and Isaac.

"We'll call you" Isaac stated.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott said as he took a quick glance to see that she had finally calmed down.

"Yeah." Stilinski nods and turns to look at Valerie. "Ill see you, okay?" Valerie nods and her father goes in to hug her tightly, before letting go. He walks out the locker room just as Coach made his way over to the three.

"McCall. We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up." Coach started which was low-key suspicious to Valerie because Coach was being serious. For once.

"Yeah, I know, Coach." Scott said as he looked down at his feet.

"Alright." Coached breathed out just as he was about to turn around he sighed and looked at Scott. "I mean, I- I know I yell a lot, but its not like I hate you guys... Well, I kind of hate Greenberg , but, you know, that's different. Its Greenberg. Im just saying we... I need you on the team. Get your grades back up."

"I will."

"I know." Coach said before exiting the locker room.

"Is that everyone?" Scott asked Isaac and Valerie as they both scanned the locker room to make sure no on else was there.

"I think so." Isaac responded just as something metal was heard. Both Valerie and Isaac turned around to see a locker door on the ground. To be more specific it was Stiles'.

"You know I know his combination, right?" Valerie said as Scott shyly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sorry about that." Scott apologized, Valerie grabbed the first two things she saw in her brothers locker, a shoe and a shirt.

She quickly handed the shoe to Isaac and tossed the shirt to Scott.

"How come he gets a shirt and I get a shoe?" Isaac complained, but before anyone could answer his gaze followed Valerie's and Scott's who were focused on Derek who randomly appeared.

"We need to talk." Derek stated and Peter walks in behind Derek.

You've got to be kidding me.

"All of us." Peter said with a slug grin on his face.

"Holy shi-" Valerie began but quickly got cut off by Scott.

"What the hell is this?!"

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station." Derek said as he crossed his arms over his chest. Sassy.