Toga Himiko

Midoriya laid on his bed mindlessly strolling through his phone, the room completely dark and all of his All Might figures completely broken, postures ripped and shredded, and multiple holes in his wall.

Everyone in the dorms whispered and gossiped about why his room was so torn up in the living room.

"I heard Uraraka was cheating with Bakugo,"
Mineta explained as Momo nodded her head, with Mina and Kaminari having a shocked expression. "So why is his room torn up?"

"Midoriya told Bakugo to meet him there," Mineta further explained as he ate a potato chip. "Is that why Bakugo is in the hospital?" Kaminari questioned.

"Yep, I got the video of what happened," Sero exclaimed this time as everyone jumped up in excitement.

On the screen, Bakugo and Midoriya began to argue, with Midoriya taking the aggressive approach calling Bakugo an asshole and a bitch while Bakugo retorted with smart remarks.

"I have never seen Midoriya so mad," Mina stated as everyone around them nodded before Midoriya suddenly blitzed Bakugo with a One for all infused punch.

Bakugo dropped to the ground as the sound of him trying to breathe with a broken jaw filled the room. But he tried to fight back still, trying to use an explosion; Midoriya tanked it getting awe from everyone as he walked through all of Bakugo's attacks which led to all of his figures being destroyed.

Punching Bakugo again in the ribs, this time sent the boy flying across the room. He tried to recover, but his rib cage felt completely shattered, and it felt hard to breathe. Leaning over on one knee Bakugo looked up to Midoriya before the infamous red shoe made contact with his face.

This time Bakugo's whole nose was broken, and his front teeth completely caved on themself. Laying on his back, Bakugo began to tear up as he felt powerless, being resorted to merely covering his face as Midoriya stood over him, stomping into his stomach and harming several organs in the process.

But Midoriya didn't stop, grabbing Bakugo by the jaw. He stared him down, "I could fucking kill you," Midoriya explained in a dead-serious tone as he dropped Bakugo's lifeless body before dragging him out of the room.

The footage stopped before Midoriya could open the door all the way.

"Wait, Sero, if you were recording this, why didn't you try to stop him,"

Sero looked a little scared as he responded, "The hell was I gonna do? Don't yall remember our last training session when he ripped through my tape and punched me about 40 fucking yards," Sero questioned showing a bruise on his stomach the size of a orange.

"And plus he was on demon time," Kaminari added.

Back in his room, Midoriya watched the video of All Might saving hundreds of people, the same video that inspired him for years, but this time he felt nothing.

"This is so dumb," he complained dropping his phone onto the floor and staring straight to the ceiling. Due to his actions against Bakugo, he was placed under house arrest and suspended from school for 3 months practically the rest of the semester.

As he began to roll in bed he heard a ring from his phone. "Ughhhhh," he complained rolling back to his phone and lazily picking it up.