" The Fatui are a problem not only for the Knights - they also present a real threat to the whole of Monstadt. When it comes to threats in Monstadt, Diluc is-" Jean explained.

" That's enough. Jean. You Knights are subject to too many restrictions. You can't directly confront this so-called "diplomatic" scum. Personally... I despise them. If I were to chose between "eating a Cryo Slime alive" or  "joining the Fatui..." I'd prefer to be CRUSH to death by a meteorite. "

Strangely, Y/n was comforted by the fact that Diluc's hatred isn't only directed at her .

Before long, they finally return back to Monstadt. Aether successfully purified the crystals and had already replenished the Lyre Anemo power. Now, all that's left to do is to purify Dvalin.

However, thanks to Jean kindness. She decided give us a break before confronting Stormterror. The group began to disperse except for Diluc and Y/n.

Y/n was wondering where to go next. Perhaps she should go to DragonSpine to look for Albedo?

"Wait, why is that the first thing to comes to mind?"

Diluc scrutinized Y/n, everything about her just does not sit right with him. He was immediately suspicious of her from the start, he thought that the suspicious feeling will go away soon but if anything, he was more wary of her than before. He was adamant to find out the reason why she caused such discomfort whenever he saw her.

" What are you trying to achieve being in Monstadt?" Diluc spoke.

Y/n just noticed that Diluc was still here and was not too happy where this conversation will be heading soon. "I have no such malicous intentions while being in Monstadt. If that's what you are concern about."
Y/n retorted.

Before they knew it, a stare down had started.

"Whatever you're up to, I will get to the bottom of it. So if you admit now, I might spare you." Diluc said with noticeable hostility.

Y/n was honestly sick and tired with his treatment towards her. It's like he randomly just started to hate her, with no apparent reason at all.
" Look Master Diluc, I don't know your reasons as to why, you all of a sudden start to dislike me out of the blue. Neither do I want to hear it. I will never harm Monstadt nor will I ever leave. I will prove to you that."

Diluc give another warning glare and took his leave without saying a word. Y/n release a breath she never knew she was holding in relieve, glad she didn't crumble with fear just now.

Y/n barely even took a step before someone crashed into her.

" Ow... "Y/n winced clutching her head. She felt a weight on her legs and saw a girl with blonde hair and dressed in mostly red clothing.

" Oh, Hello there! " She quickly stand up and waved to me.

In return I stood up as well." Umm... Hello. "

Despite my awkward and disinterested sounding reply. She was not discourage one bit.

"Sorry! My name is Klee! What's your name pretty lady? "

"Pretty lady?!"
Y/n's cheeks was stightly dusted pink from the little girl's compliment. Besides that, Y/n found it odd that a child is wondering about with parents or guardians around.

"My name is Y/n, are you lost by any chance?" Admittedly, Y/n was not the best or worst person to deal with a child. She was quite wary of them sometimes. Not to mention, they are brutally honest.

"Lost? Klee's not lost. Big brother is right behind me!" Klee turned back to point at her big brother. Only to see no signs of her older brother.

"Eh...Klee was sure that big brother was behind... Klee really wanted to play with him. " Currently, Klee looked like a kicked puppy.