We both were thoroughly consumed by the want for each other. I didn't want this kiss to end neither did he. But the need for stupid air forced us apart. We both were out of breath when he unlatched his lips from mine.

He wiped the saliva off the corner of my lips and placed a soft kiss there, making me melt like chocolate. His lips felt so soft, so enticing, I wondered how the whole of him would feel on my body. A shudder of excitement vibrated through my body at the thought.  

"I can spend an eternity kissing those tempting lips and die a happy man" he spoke softly as his thumb caressed slightly swollen lower lip. My cheeks heated at his compliment. 

"No talking about dying. We have just started living," I responded. He chuckled and nodded in agreement. 

"We have just started living," he concurred and looked down at me with deep affection. 

I cleared my throat and took a step back. A big grin sat across my lips.  

"So are you ready for our little adventure tonight?" I offered my hand for him to take. 

He smiled at me. 

"You have thought this through, right?" he asked. I nodded and eye pointed towards my hand. 

A chuckle escaped him as he took my hand. My eyes twinkled with mirth as the warmth of his skin seeped into mine. 

"You are going to love this, I promise," I smiled up at him. 

"I know," he tilted his head and replied. 

Even though I was acting cool from outside, I had reduced into a bundle of nerves from inside. If the plan backfires, I am doomed.

I tugged him towards the exit. Just when we had reached his door, he stopped. I looked behind and gave him a questioning look. 

"You sure about it?" he asked me. I blew out a puff of air and nodded. 

He took another step and finally he was out. The entire mansion was drowned in darkness so he wasn't able to see anything. He was simply following me and I had grown accustomed to walking these paths in dark by now. We climbed down the stairs and exited the mansion through the kitchen door that led to the backyard. I wasn't going to take any sort of risk tonight. 

There was a giant tree positioned by the wall of the mansion. The branches of the tree hung over both sides of the wall. I had climbed on it numerous times as a kid. The clouds had scattered away and the sky once again was sparkling with stars.    

I turned on my flashlight and showed him the tree whose branches were swaying due to the wind. 

"We will have to climb this tree to get to the other side," I whispered to him and immediately shut my flashlight. He stared at the tree with a neutral expression. 

"Have you ever climbed a tree?" I asked him, knowing already that he hasn't. 

He shifted his gaze to me and shook his head.  

"Shit. This tree was the only way out," I answered dejectedly. 

"I can try," he remarked. I looked over at him, unsure. 

"I don't think it's a good idea," I answered 

"I haven't climbed a tree but I do know how to climb. I have a vertical climber in my gym," he reasoned. I blew out a sigh. That was not going to help at all. 

"Alright, I am going to climb first and you will watch me climbing, Okay?" I told him 

"Okay," he nodded.