"Mom....Will you say something?" I said, annoyed. 

"It's delicious," she swiped her finger through the cream and shoved it into her mouth. A gigantic smile spread across my face as my booming heart eased a little by her compliment. I dug in and thrust the spoon inside my mouth. I nodded my head in approval. It was good. It was damn good. He better like it.

I retired to my bedroom after dinner. Mom went into hers. I took a shower, soaped my body with my lemon body wash, lathered my hair thickly with my lilac shampoo, and slipped into my light pink nightdress. The time was ticking by and I continued to play and replay our last meeting in my head. I wondered if something like that would happen again tonight. 

I chew on my thumb's nail as I paced across the room. My eyes darting towards the clock every other minute. I had to wait till midnight when the lights of the mansion turn off, indicating everyone has retired to their bed.

And the time finally arrived. I went downstairs towards the kitchen. I could hear the loud snoring of Mom from the kitchen. I seized the cake from the fridge and mindfully padded towards the exit of my house. The sky above was decked with tiny sparkling stones. The light of his room was on.

It was our third meeting and I was still as nervous as the first time. I am not the one who believes in fate but here I had left everything to my destiny. I was going with the flow like a river with the desire of uniting with its ocean.

I was fully aware of my surrounding as I strolled towards the mansion like a professional thief that I wasn't. My head moving left and right while ascending the stairs to the main door. I lightly pushed at the wooden door that creaked open. Closing it behind me, I went into the kitchen for the key. 

With my mind on alert mode, I stalked towards the stairs. My heart was smacking hard as I started climbing the stairs. I know very well that there will be a hell to pay for me if I got caught by anyone. With footsteps lighter than the feather, I managed to reach his floor. I blew out a breath of relief and walked over to his door, carrying the cake. I combed my hair with my fingers, smoothened out my most expensive nightdress before injecting the key into the hole.  

I had just turned the key when the door swung open on its own, revealing the man, I had taken this many risks for.

"Hey," his chocolate brown eyes sparkled as he rewarded me with his stunning smile. I lost myself in his eyes as Alice got lost in the wonderland. His eyes are magical and otherworldly.    

"Hey," I responded, dazed.

His gaze flickered down to the cake that I was carrying. 

"Is that for me?" his eyes still on the cake. 

"Yeah.. I was wondering..I thought..." nothing was coming to my head at that moment. Nothing. He smirked.  

"Get in," he sidestepped. I licked my lips and sauntered in. His dominant aura messing with my head. 

I placed the cake on the table.

He took me by surprise when he sneaked his arms around my waist and started sniffing my hair. 

"You smell delicious, Rose," he inhaled noisily. He spun me around in his arms. 

"I want a taste," he whispered while brushing his lips against mine before capturing them. My eyes fluttered close as I felt him rolling my lower lip between his teeth. A shiver of pleasure wrecked through my body, leaving a tingling sensation in its wake. Being here with him felt so right, so natural. I kissed him back while fisting his hair. He tilted my head and deepen the kiss. His tongue diligently stroked all the sensitive areas of my mouth, earning a moan from me.