His hands slid down to my ass. My core quivered in response when he kneaded my asscheeks with his large callous hand, feeding to my desire.

Minutes passed by but he didn't let up on his pace. Hitting my core again and again.

It felt so right. So good.  

The room filled up with his strained groan and my moan. 

We both were breathing heavily but were far from the finish. I could feel a burning pressure building inside my stomach as he moved his hips urgently to meet with my core.

"shit.." I moaned out as sweat trickled down my forehead. He clamped his mouth onto my throat and started nipping on it while rocking me back and forth around his cock. 

It was too much to take. Too much. I feared that I was going to explode any minute as the pleasure was overwhelming. 

The knot in my stomach started to grow bigger with his every thrust. 

"Keep moving," I pleaded through my shaky voice as I felt my release near. 

I was close..So fucking close..and then a loud moan echoed through the room when I felt the knot bursting. I was no more confined in a room but floating in the air like a weightless feather.

A moment later, I felt his hold on my waist tightening as he growled through his release. The expression on his face was too hot. I leaned forward and planted my lips on his that he welcomed with an unmatched fervency. 

"That was..." I hugged him and panted.

"perfect," he completed and stood up with me in his arm. 

"Where are we going?" I asked without leaning away. 

"Bedroom," he opened the door and stepped in. 

His bedroom was more like a library with heaps of books here and there. I would have been in awe had I not been this tired. 

He gently placed me on the bed and walked up to his closet. My eyes drifted to the large window that had been my center of interest for as long as I remember. I could see stars twinkling in the sky. settled in next to me. He wanted me to sleep here with him. 

"I..I have to go," I told him when he came out, wearing a different set of pajamas. There was no way I could sleep here with him. I had to leave before anyone got a wind of us. But the concern flew out of my head as soon as my eyes fell on his chest. My jaw hung open as I gaped at his bare chest. He was wearing no T-shirt. I didn't know if it was a good thing or bad. My heartbeat accelerated as my gaze hungrily roved over his tough and sturdy torso. Does he have a gym or something here? 

"No. You'll stay," his tone brooked no argument. 

He slipped in next to me. I watched him pulling the comforter over us with a confused expression. He doesn't understand but I knew what trouble could this land me into. 

So I decided to wait until he falls asleep. 

He pushed me down till my back hit the mattress. His face hovering over me. I noticed how his biceps flexed as he put his weight on his arm. And boy was that sexy. Impulsively, my hand shot up to push back the locks that fell over his forehead. He leaned into my touch, making my stomach flutter. He was breathtaking for the lack of a better word. I was spellbound, completely lost. And he was too. Our gaze locked. The light whisper of his breath fanning across my lips, making a tingling sensation shoot up my spine. 

My eyes flickered when he lowered his face and pulled my lips into his mouth as if he owns it. He does own it. Every inch of me. From my heart to body. 

He kissed me passionately, turning me into putty, calling forth my wanton side.         

He drew back and planted his lips on my forehead for a soft kiss, turned me on my side. He draped his arms around my waist and pulled my back into his naked chest. 

I let out a shaky breath as I felt his hard chest pressed against my back. 

Fuck, I was wet again. 

"Sleep," he whispered sensually and kissed me beneath my ear. My head on his shoulder. 

How? The only question that buzzed through my head. 

I had never been in a relationship before. Never deemed it necessary as I wanted to focus on my career. And here I was in the arms of a man whom I had met just a day ago. 

How?

I waited for him to sleep and once I was sure he had fallen asleep, I attempted to wiggle out of his arms, which seemed an impossible task. It took me almost half an hour to get out of his vice-like grip. 

I get off the bed and tip-toed towards the exit but halted in my spot as an idea crossed my head. I can't leave without letting him know. What if it sets him off again? So, I decided to leave him a note. I tiptoed towards his bedside table where a pen and a book were sitting over the table. I gathered he was an avid reader. 

"I have to go right now but I'll be back tomorrow. Thank you for everything," I scribbled over the piece of paper before tearing it and placing it atop the book.

Giving him one last longing look, I padded out of the room and made my way towards the exit. 

I sneaked out of the mansion in just the way I had sneaked in.  

I made a mental note of making a duplicate of his room's key. It looked like I would need it quite often.

I changed my nightdress and lied down on the bed. I could feel the smile that had grown on my lips and was refusing to leave. I was walking in the air. 

All because of him. 

Please Like and Comment