(12) Similarities in Differences

Living in this wondrous world with different people with variety of beliefs and practices, gives us a hard time on dealing with each other. We intended to be with the people whom we are comfortable to be with rather than being with the people who keep on dragging us down. Sometimes, we only just want to have a quality time for ourselves especially when we cannot understand each other's principle in life.

But how can we live in this globe if we don't connect with each other? Do we really need to be sympathetic just to please one another or we just need to disregard each other's principle and know how to understand each other's self for us to create peace and be united with everyone?

In the aspect of having a unity in a diversity of religion, in my judgement, even though we do have a differences in many things we believe, that mere factor won't be a barrier for us to have good relationship with everyone. Although we can't deny the fact that many people from the past and up until now loves to argue with other people just to protect their religious belief, it doesn't give them a wall or a room to lock their selves within. Instead, it will give them an idea on how to respect and understand each other's belief without hurting their ego's. Dealing with variety of people with their differences, makes us more reasonable on handling people. Communicating with a lot of people minding or disregarding your religion makes us a unison that would create a peaceful thought in our minds and a loving sensation in our hearts.

Just like how Woodrow Wilson believed, I also agree to him when he said that "We cannot be separated in interest or divided in purpose. We stand together until the end." I assume and hopes that regardless of differences of opinion we have, we can still be connected with anyone without making a war. 

(Written: 7th day of September, 2021)