(6) Scrumbled Thoughts

I thought living your life to the fullest is the happiest thing to do.

I thought thinking positivities over negativities aleviates the pain I was feeling from a very long time ago.

I thought chasing my dreams with eagerness helps me to be more as myself as I wish as I could.

I thought loving someone more than anyone else would save my heart from drowning in the darkest of sorrow I never wanted to be trapped unto.

I thought risking everything you have for someone you wanted to help, makes you a good one as an angel from the sky.

I thought being a kid only live for a reason to play pranks and tricks with their families, in order to be happy.

I thought reading and writing helps me live comfortably, not knowing I could possibly get a mistreatment, wrong judgement and violent words from others.

I thought growing up helps me understand how the world really works.

I thought reaching your dreams is the best gift you can give for yourself.

I thought singing and dancing all the melodies you have in my mind could make yourself at ease.

I thought wishing for something you like and love gives you a strength to work harder and strive harder than you were doing the other day.

I thought all people in this world is contented with their lives and never wishes to die.

I thought every misfortunes in our lives must be put to blame unto Him.

I thought killing the pain inside with a stab of a knife could end all the aches.

I thought keeping yourself away from people could help you heal inside.

I thought neglecting all the reasons to stay in this world is the greatest thing I could think of to save my soul.

I thought... I thought today, tomorrow- every minute in an hour.

How I wish I could end nor stop myself from thinking, so that I could no longer suffer from overthinking.

(Written: July 2021)