With that said, Ara crept her hand down her face. Angel's face broke into a toothy smile when Ara moved her fingers towards her belly. Without a warning, she started tickling her sensitive spot, causing her to burst into a bout of a giggle. Angela unveiled her sleepy eyes.   

"Are you awake now?" Ara asked, not ending her tickling torture. 

"Yes, yes. Pease, stop," Angela blubbered through her laughter while rolling from side to side, in an attempt to escape.  

Ara laughed along with her.

She stopped tickling Angela.

"Happy Birthday, Princess," she leaned in and fondly kissed her forehead. Angela's eyes brightened up but before she could say anything the rest of the staff made their presence known by chorusing "Happy Birthday," for her.   

Ara helped Angela sit up. The little girl simpered before thanking everyone. Jennifer stepped forward and pecked her forehead while giving her blessings. Robert followed in and so did others. Angela's eyes did a 360 degree of her room. She looked beside herself with joy. 

"It's my birthday," she said excitedly

The sight of Angela grinning from ear to ear caused Ara ample satisfaction. 

She knew her grin was going to get wider when she will place the cake in front of her and that's what happened. 

"Is that chocolate fudge cake?" Angela licked her lips as she enthused

"For the birthday girl," Ara hummed before replying. She placed a knife in her hand and gestured for her to cut the cake. 

Angela regarded her with exhilaration. "Cut with me," she asked of Ara. The older girl smiled and wrapped her hand around her tiny ones. She guided the knife into the soft surface of the cake. The sound of clicks, claps, and birthday song resounded in the room as the girl plunged the knife deeper. 

Angela took a small piece from the cake and nudged it towards Ara. Arabella bent her head and wrapped her lips around the piece. She also fed her a small piece before smearing the chocolate on her cheek. 

Angela giggled as she also smudged a piece on her cheek. Everyone in the room watched the duo with warmth in their eyes. 

After that, Ara took her to the church to seek blessings from the almighty. 

..............................

Ara was in the kitchen flying from one corner to another, preparing for the birthday party. This one was going to be a proper birthday party. She had invited the staff with their kids. Angela didn't have friends as she stayed locked up in the mansion. Although it was for her own safety, Ara believed that the lack of social communication could hamper her cognitive development. This was the perfect opportunity for her to make some friends, Ara thought. 

Jennifer was busy looking after the decoration so Ara took over the kitchen. Jennifer had already sought permission from Mr. Serrano for the party. Robert had disclosed that Mr. Serrano will be back by 11 in the evening. Ara decided to put off the cake cutting ceremony till his arrival. She wanted Angela to cut the cake with Mr. Serrano beside her. Her only family.  

Ara had a lot of spare time in her hand today as Angela was busy practicing piano in her room. Something she liked to do on her every birthday. Her mother would play her Piano on her birthday.  

Ara was done with the dinner menu lot earlier. As she had only made Angela's favorites and the rest of the menu was to come from a restaurant, she had a lot of time in hand to cater to her other tasks.