She briskly shook her head, blushing even more. Ara had spent her entire life in the confinement of her orphanage which was only for females. She didn’t know any male except for the gardener, Sister Violet’s secretary, and a few other staff members. 

“Never?” Jenna found it difficult to believe. Girls of her age are usually experts in this stuff.   

“ Why?” she urged on

“Sister Violet used to say that a girl should be intimate only with her husband, who is your one true soulmate. It’s a sin to kiss other boys,” she explained, lucidly. Jenna nodded, comprehendingly. 

“So you are saying you will kiss only your husband, who also happens to be your soulmate?” she asked. Ara nodded. She was finding the conversation awkward.     

“And how would you know, let's say, an X person is your soulmate?” she asked not curious but amused by her immature view on life. 

“God has plans for all of us. He will tell me in his own ways,” she shrugged and replied. 

“Naive..naive girl,” Jenna shook her head and muttered under her breath. Ara couldn’t catch what she said but she was glad that the awkward conversation was finally over. 

….

Angela was playing with her dolls when Ara got into her room to have a chat with her. Angela was busy making her own scenarios to be able to sense her presence. Her blond pigtail swinging with each shake of her head. She was sitting in her wheelchair while talking to her dolls. 

Ara sat quietly on the edge of her bed and that is when the little girl noticed a foreign presence in her room. She gazed up at her before looking away immediately. She stopped playing.

Ara decided to take things in her hand and initiate the conversation.   

“This doll is so beautiful,” Ara picked one of the dolls. Angela didn’t say anything

“She has beautiful hair just like yours. What do you call her?” Angela didn’t respond

“Alright, it seems you haven’t given her a name. Let’s call her brownie then,” she suggested while combing through her brown hair

“Ewww, that’s a horrible name,” Angela scrunched her tiny face in distaste. 

“Really? I thought this will suit her,” she feigned surprise

“No, her name is Anna,” she revealed 

“Anna. It’s such a pretty name,” Ara smiled down at her. For the first time, Angela’s lips stretched into a childish smile.

“Anna is my favorite after Kisto ,” Angela’s eyes twinkled. 

 She grabbed another doll and shoved it in front of Ara’s face. 

“He is Kisto. Anna’s boyfwiend,” she explained usually. Ara eyed her incredulously. The little girl knew a lot. 

“She is looking for Elsa. Kisto is helping her in finding her,” 

“Who is Elsa?” Ata asked confused

“You don’t know?” the little girl asked, surprised. Ara shook her head

“You haven’t seen Foezen?” 

“No,” she shook her head again. 

“Then how would you know? Elsa is Anna’s sister,” Angela rolled her eyes as if talking to a kid. Ara hummed in understanding. 

“It sounds interesting. Why don’t you tell me more about Elsa, Anna, and Kisto guy?” she arched her brows in anticipation. 

“You want to know,” Angela asked excitedly.