"Uhm, he's been running around the school trying to find her ever since she left. It has been more than three hours and he hasn't taken a rest till he finds her." He sighs anxiously. "That stubborn boy... doesn't listen to me."

"Y/N's the same," Jin told him in a loud voice as though he knew I was here and wanted me to listen. "Yerim told her to not run away because she might be in danger- aigo, is only been one day ever since lockdown started in this school and this already happens!" Jin groaned in a frustrated tone. "Jungkook's already a handful but once Y/N came- oh god!"

Jimin laughed for short seconds, slapping his back but stop. "Yeah, but I get why Jungkook's sacrificing his legs and energy to do this. If anything happens to Y/N, is his fault and he's not willing to make the same mistake again."

Listening to this damn conversation confuses me more- can't they just leave already and find me somewhere else instead of camping here.

"Oh well... you don't think is a possibility that Y/N had run away from school right?" Jin questions.

"That's not even a question- what are you even trying to say?" Jimin rolled his eyes and my legs shake from squatting down even though I had the wall to support me. "Anyways, you didn't see her anywhere in section 3 right?" Jimin asked and Jin shook his head. "We might as meet up with the others at section 2- you know, Jungkook might be there too." Jin nodded and Jimin grinned.

"Alright, let's go," Jin said.

Once they disappeared from my view, I sighed in relief. Bro, finally, they left... now's my chance. The library's just across me... and I'm in desperate need of sitting down. Poking my head out between, I looked to my left and right. When the coast was clear, I ran towards the library and opened it swiftly, jumping inside and slamming the door behind me.

The first thing I received was the weird look the librarian gave me under her glasses. She was pushing a trolley of different kinds of books and tilt her head towards me. She reminded me of Asian Professor Minerva McGonagall in Harry Potter. She was tall and had a stern look with her hair drawn into a tight bun. She had visible wrinkles all over her face and I quickly bow politely.

"Good evening..." Her voice trailed off as she raised her eyebrows to ask for my name.

"Y/N... Lee Y/N," I said, placing my hands on my knees as though I was out of breath.

"Good evening Y/N." She said, giving me a welcoming smile as though I was new to the library. "What are you doing here sweetie? It's pretty late in the evening. Additionally, didn't you hear about yesterday's announcement?"

I gave her a nod, telling her I did. Straightening up, I realize I was still in front of the door which was made out of blurry glass so I quickly made my way towards her so I wouldn't be seen. "The thing is..." I started, once I was in front of her and away from the two windows and the door. She was passing me a curious look, her entire attention on me as though she was waiting patiently for me to answer. "I argued with my roommate... a big one. I'm not willing to stay with him for tonight... is it okay if I stay here?"

"Ooh, a couple argument?" She questions with a smirk as she started pushing the trolley of books towards the library reception counter which was in a half-oval shape. I followed behind her, shaking my head while glaring at the floor. Placing the trolley beside the counter, she places a hand on my shoulder and I look up.

Her kind eyes had some comfort in them and she gave me a small smile. "Of course you can." She brought her hand over to the lounge area which was right beside the library counter. "You can rest there till tomorrow morning if you want... have you eaten?" She asked anxiously.

Hunger may be driving me crazy right now but I felt bad if I kept asking for her assistance. I shook my head and gave her a grateful smile. "No, I'm just tired. Thank you for asking."

She shakes her head to tell me it was okay. Giving me another affectionate smile, she places both of her arms to her side. "Would you like a blanket and a pillow dear?"

"That would be nice- thank you so much," I said, smiling at her pleasantly and she shakes her head again like it wasn't a big deal. Turning around, she was about to walk away when the door of the library burst open, and in came Taehyung, who was all sweaty from running. His hair was clung to his skin and his head was rapidly scanning the room for me.

I didn't have time to react before his eyes finally found me. Turning towards my direction, he marches towards me in big footsteps.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading!

~Xin