Chapter Six

Three days pass and they're all having a good time. They went to the beach, they went to the pool, and they went out to eat at a good restaurant. Now, today is just a chill day.

****

Lucas and Adam are on the bed, on their phones. Ms. Clarissa and Aunt Becky are out hanging with their friends.

"Ugh, there's nothing to do. I'm so bored". Lucas is huffing and puffing. Adam turns over and starts kissing Lucas' neck. "I'm not that bored," Lucas says, rolling his eyes.

Adam chuckles and goes back to being on his phone. Lucas then starts kissing Adam on his neck. "I thought you weren't that bored," Adam says, sarcastically.

"Maybe I am," Lucas says with a smirk. "Too bad," Adam says and pushes Lucas. "Come on I'm-" Lucas pauses.

Adam looks at Lucas confused waiting for him to finish his sentence. Lucas then continues "Wait, did you bring your console?". "Yeah, do you wanna play?" Adam says, sitting up.

"No shit, Sherlock," Lucas says, jumping off the bed. He then proceeds to pull Adam off the bed. "Come on, come on. I want to play," he says.

"Okay Okay," Adam says, annoyed. They set up the console that's in the room and they start playing. Adam decided to bring up, "So...why didn't you tell me you were a virgin".

Lucas starts to get embarrassed and says "I just didn't know what you were going to say. I guess I was scared to tell you". Adam realizes that Lucas is beating him in the game.

*Adam's thoughts*
How the fuck is he beating me and he's distracted??

He then tries to smack the controller out of Lucas' hand. They both start laughing and then Lucas tries to take his controller and suddenly plops on top of Adam and says "Oh wait- I'm sorry, I'll get off".

Before Lucas can get off, Adam grabs his waist and sits him back down on his lap. "I never said to get off," Adam says, smirking, staring into Lucas' eyes. Lucas starts blushing and Adam chuckles.

"Do you want to continue this or the game," Adam says, getting closer to Lucas' face, and putting his hands up and down Lucas' waist. "Maybe, we should...play the game," Lucas says, moving closer to Lucas' face, trying not to kiss Adam.

"I know you want to, just do it," Adam says, teasing him. Lucas then kisses him and they both start to make out.

Aunt Becky suddenly opens the door and says "I fucking knew it. Don't worry, I won't tell your mom. Y'all keep doing y'all thing".

Lucas tries to get off but Adam pulls him back down. Aunt Becky laughs and closes the door. Lucas gets embarrassed and puts his head on Adam's shoulder.

Adam starts to laugh and starts rubbing his back. He then starts to play his game. Lucas starts to smile and hugs him.

He grabs his phone from off the floor and starts watching YouTube still on Adam's lap. Adam gets tired of playing his game so he sets his controller on the floor and starts kissing Lucas' neck.

"What do you want?" Lucas says still on his phone. "You," Adam says, still kissing his neck. "Now?" Lucas says, surprised. "Yes, now," Adam says, still proceeding to kiss Lucas' neck.

Lucas nods his head yes and starts kissing him. Adam then starts kissing down and lifts Lucas' shirt and starts sucking on his nipple and plays with the other one.

Lucas starts fidgeting and starts moaning and Adam says "They're downstairs. You gotta be quiet," with a smirk on his face.

Lucas then tries to hold his moans in which turns Adam on. They both can feel each other getting hard so Adam turns them both over and plops Lucas on the floor.

Both of their penis' are showing through their pants because of how hard they are and he grabs Lucas' legs and puts them up and starts humping him.

Lucas gets shocked and starts moaning.

*Lucas' thoughts*
How the fuck does this feel good?! We're just rubbing our clothes together

Adam starts moaning and takes Lucas' penis out. "Wait- I'm going to cum- Stop-" Lucas says, trying to hold in his moans.

"Do you really want me to stop?" Adam says, smirking and heavily breathing. Lucas blushes and pulls Adam down.

They then start to make out and Adam goes back to humping Lucas. Lucas cums and puts his head back, heavily breathing.

Adam gives a hickey on Lucas' collarbone and cleans up and cuddles him on the floor, on his phone. A few minutes later, Ms. Clarissa opens the door and says "Hurry up and get dressed we're going out to eat".

"Again?" Lucas and Adam say, annoyed. "Yes again now get up and get dressed" Ms. Clarissa continues before leaving. They both get up and start undressing.

Adam sees Lucas in his underwear and flicks his nipple. Lucas lets out a slight moan and looks up at Adam annoyed. Adam laughs and puts his clothes on.

Lucas then puts his clothes on. They both head downstairs and see Ms. Clarissa and Aunt Becky at the dining table. "Y'all ready? Let's go," Aunt Becky says, in a rush.

They all head out the door and get in the car. They're driving and Lucas and Adam are on their phones.

Adam spots Lucas' hand on the middle seat and slides his hand on the back of Lucas' hand. Lucas gets turned on and puts his head back with his eyes closed.

Luckily the adults didn't see because it was nighttime. Adam chuckles and looks back at his phone. They hold hands for the whole ride. They get to play and order food.

"Aunt Becky, how come we're out to eat, again?" Adam says. "Boy. I'm not cooking and your mother, for damn sure, ain't goin cook too". They all laugh and get their food.

While they're eating, Lucas is drinking his water and Adam suddenly squeezes his thigh, and Lucas chokes on his water.

Adam slides his hand up so fast that Aunt Becky and Ms. Clarissa didn't even notice. Aunt Becky, Ms. Clarissa, and Adam all look at Lucas and Adam asks "You okay, Lucas" with a smirk.

Lucas turns his head and gives him the death stare. Aunt Becky and Adam start laughing and Ms. Clarissa is still in confusion and Lucas gets embarrassed.