Chapter Three

Those few days pass and now it's winter break. They're at their dorm and Lucas is on his laptop and Adam is laying on the bed, on his phone.

Lucas's phone starts ringing. He goes to get his phone and it's his mom. "Hey sweetie, is Adam there?" his mom asks.

Lucas looks at Adam and he responds, "Yeah he's here, what's up?". "Oh okay good. Hurry up and pack y'all bags and be at my house," his mom says.

Lucas looks confused and asks "Why?". His mom says confused "Did you forget? We're going to your aunts' house in Florida. I told you that a month ago. How could you forget".

Lucas says "Oh sorry, I did forget. Alright, we'll start packing our bags". His mom says "Alright sweetie, see you later" and hangs up the phone.

Lucas turns around and says "Hey, did you forget too?". Adam looks away from his phone and looks at Lucas and asks "What do you mean?".

"My mom just called me saying that we're going to my aunts' house in Florida" Lucas says, confused. Adam looks at Lucas again with a resting bitch face and says "Didn't she tell you that like a month ago?".

"You remembered!?" Lucas says, shocked. "Of course I did," Adam says, while getting up to get his luggage.

Lucas turns back around and starts mumbling to himself. "Stop being a dumbass and start packing. She's probably waiting for us right now" Adam says, looking at Lucas.

Lucas stares at him serious but then gets up and starts packing. After a few minutes, Lucas finishes.

He stretches and says "Damn my back is hurting like crazy". Adam was finished before him and was on his phone. Lucas turns over to Adam and sees that his luggage is a mess.

"You didn't even pack good" Lucas says, shaking his head and going to Adams luggage to fold his clothes. Adam gets up and smirks.

He goes behind Lucas and hugs him. "How about I give you a massage?" Adam says before kissing Lucas' neck.

Lucas closes his eyes, feeling Adams lips on his neck. Adam pushes him on the bed and gets on top of him. He starts massaging his back.

*Lucas' thoughts*
This feels so good

Lucas closes his eyes, almost falling asleep.

"Now, how about your chest?". Adam says, getting up and turning Lucas around.

At this point Lucas gives in to Adams touch every time. He rolls Lucas' shirt up and starts squeezing his chest. Lucas gets flustered and tries to hide his face.

Adam goes down and kisses Lucas, sliding his hand down to his crotch and starts rubbing him.

Adam gets up and takes a condom out of his pocket. He rips the wrapper off with his teeth and pulls down Lucas' pants.

"Wha-what are you doing?!" Lucas says, lifting himself up. Adam slides the condom on his middle and ring finger.

He puts his other hand behind Lucas' head and starts making out with him. They both go back down on the bed and Adam starts fingering Lucas.

Lucas starts to moan and arches his back. Adam starts to pump his fingers in Lucas faster and faster the louder Lucas moans.

He then starts licking Lucas's niples. He sucks on them, twirling them with his tongue, and plays with them with his hands. 

Lucas snaps back and he then realizes that his mom told him that they have to be at the house once they finish unpacking.

He struggles to push Adam off of him but succeeds and says "Wa-wait...my mom.." trying to get up. He eventually puts his pants on, still a little turned on.

Adam pouts and says "Fine". Lucas goes back to folding Adams clothes and puts them in his luggage.

"Alright let's go" Lucas says while heading out the door into the car. Adam follows him.

Lucas gets in the driver's seat and Adam gets in the passenger's seat. They drive off and Adam suddenly puts his hand on Lucas's thigh.

Lucas gets shocked and looks at Adam for a quick second just to see him on his phone. Lucas looks back to focusing on the road, turned on.

****

They get to Lucas's mom's house. They both greet Lucas' mom and they sit on the couch. Lucas's mom says "I'm going to the store real quick to get some snacks for the trip, I'll be back".

They both say okay and Lucas' mom leaves.

(Lucas's mom and Adam's parents have known each other ever since Adam and Lucas started being friends. They go to Florida every winter break. Adam's parents usually go but this time they can't because something urgent happened with their job and they had to take care of it asap. Anyways back to the story).

Adam looks at Lucas and stares at him. Lucas goes to look at him because he can feel him staring a hole into a him.

"You're going to stare a hole into me" Lucas says, flustered. Adam smiles and grabs Lucas' face.

Adam gets closer to Lucas and they start kissing. Adam puts his tongue in Lucas's mouth and starts sucking on his tongue making Lucas drool.

They both move back from each other trying to catch their breath. Lucas' mom puts the key into the lock. They both hear the keys dangling and they go back to looking at their phones quickly.

"Hey guys, I got all the snacks we need. You guys know how long the trip is so I got a lot of snacks this time". They both say thank you and continue being on their phones, knowing that they only know what happened.

"Alright, let's get this stuff in the car and we are out!" Lucas's mom says trying to be silly.

They both nervously laugh and help her put the stuff in the car. They get into the back seat and Lucas's mom drives off.

It takes about four days by car so they all take turns driving. On the third day, Adam starts to get needy. He touches Lucas's thighs, tugs on his shirt, and starts to be kind of annoying.

Lucas's mom yells "Oh shit this is my song!" and turns up the volume in the car.

Adam pulls Lucas behind the passenger seat and starts kissing him. Lucas pulls away and starts choking Adam and pushes him down towards the window.

(Since the mom turned up the music she can't really hear what's happening. All she hears is rumbling. And they're both in the back seat so when she looks through the mirror she can only see from waist down so she thinks they're playing around)

Lucas's mom says "Boys will be boys" and starts to shake her head. Adam overhears Lucas' mom and smirks. He grabs Lucas's jaw and starts kissing him. Moving his tongue everywhere in his mouth making them both drool.

"Boys stop messing around!," Lucas's mom says.

Both jump up and sit across from each other. Obviously Adam had that smirk on his face and Lucas' is flushed.